Thread: Weekly Fina?

dizzle is offline Respected Member

Weekly Fina?

From what I've been reading, most people are using Fina every other day. My aunt is a nurse and will be giving me my shots weekly on the weekends since I don't know how to do them myself yet. Is it going to be effective to take a higher dose on a weekly basis? Has anyone done this? Or is this just not recommended. I know I'm going to have to learn how to poke myself sooner or later, but I'm trying to avoid it if I can. Thanks for your replies.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    no not effective bro fina is acetate and needs to be eod at the least preferably ed, on a side note if you dont know how to stick yourself then you must be a newbue and fina is not for newbies why not go with longer acting esters like a test deca stack which can if really need be injected every week however 2 x per week is best I would say first do some research for sure sounds like you need it

peace

thanks for your reply, I will be taking a Sus250/Deca200 Stack every weekend for my first 8 week cycle and was just thinking about the idea of adding fina to the mix. I'll just keep it out for another time.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    adding fina to deca is not adviseable as it could cause progesterone related sides, just my opinion

peace

viper is offline Member
    dizzle...TOJ is on the money....
    everyone needs to be able to inject themselves, your aunt should be able to teach you in 10 minutes....
    having another person do your injections is great, but what happens on week 6 when she goes on vacation or something...your screwed
    learn how to inject yourself, because if it can happen, it will happen in the middle of your cycle...

DiMensionX is offline Member
    And, instead of Fina double the doses on the rest of your cycle or your going to probably be dissapointed.

DMX

You're right, I'll have her teach me. Thanks again for the fast replies.

this board is great.

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    i agree with dmx.. up the dosages

Thread Information