Tank21 is offline Associate Member

simple sus question

now this i am considering my first true cycle. I have dabbled in tha past but was before i became more educated from this board. Now I am getting ready to start my cycle.
    wk 1-4 Dbol @30mg a day
    wk 1-10 sus 250 @250 a week.
    Nopw the question is, for this being my first cyle, is running the sus at the 250 level suffecient, or rather will gains even occur at this dosage, or would i be better suited to upping that up to 500mg a week. If i was, would there be any benefit or usefullness to keeping the level @250 until i see how my body responds and then upping it to 500 for the last 5 weeks? I knw that the sus will not generally start to be effective until week 4.
    Any opinons or comments would be grealty appreciated.
    stats if needed. Training for 5 years. 20 years old. 5'10", 215@10%bf.

G-S Guest
    At your weight, I would definately up it to 500 per week. Take 250 (1cc) shots twice weekly..mon and thur...

You will respond to the sust.

Thanks man, i was thinking because of my weight i should probably up it. Anybody elses thoughts on this?

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    You should'nt Go from 250 to 500 cause, to keep your test levels even and stable you should run 500 for 10 weeks. But inject twice a week 250 on mon - 250 on thurs.And D-bol 1 to 5 weeks. You'll blow blow up like a tick! But rember sus takes 3-4 weeks to kick in. And get colmid for recovery and wacth for gyno! Good luck keep us posted.

Thanks man, i do have clomid for recovery and Nolva just in case. I am prepared. I knew that the staggered approach to dosing is usaully shot down on here. Just wanted to give it a try. Appeciate the post, escpessialy from a fellow South Jerseyian. MMMM I smell the cow shit smell leaking into my window now!

anybody else, I am a impatient little bastard. With 3 more hours to kill here at work.

Billmister is offline Member
    def... everyone recommends that and i am doing that. I am taken 500mg of sus a week. 250 on monday and thursday. And i took dbol 25mg everyday for 4 weeks and it's good so far. goodluck

tuff is offline Junior Member
    Why take it on 2 different days? You are gonna gain nothing from doing so except have to use two needles two different days. Take all 500mg on the same day in the same shot. 1 needle=less pain
    Peace out
    tuff

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    dont do as tuff says, then you get an infulx on day one and the body would rather see some consistensies. Do two shots a week to keep blood concentrations controlled and even. 500mg total/wk. Forget waiting to see results, you will get them dont need to tether doses. I would up you dosage of dbol to 35mg (you are a big kid) to begin with. If you want to up dosage to 40-50 after week 1 (if everything is fine) that is cool also. Just drink lots of water take your ALA,cranberry, or milk thistle and you will be fine. Make sure you urine is always clear and you dont feel any pain in your liver or kidneys through cycle. Eat eat eat like a horse and you will get gains.
    Curious, do you have any precycle pics? Also, what is your workout history like, diet plan for cycle, and workout?
    Peace
    MM

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

correct

The reason you break it up into 2 shots per week is because sustanon has quick acting esters as well as long,but if you only shoot once a week then the propinate(which last max3 day's )will be out of your system and you won't get the best result's as you would shooting 2xweek(some people even say 3xweek is better)

Billmister is offline Member
    2 shots a week is def better. better use of that propinate. Tuff no flames but before advising do a little more reading on helping towards that question. I know one shot a week is less pain, but I would rather take 2 shots and get the full use of all four test then to shoot once and get the full use of only 3 test.

Thanks guys. I am gonna go with the 500 mg a week split into two doses a week to fully benefit from teh different esters in Sus. Medicine Man, i am gonna try to have pics before and after up as well as keep a update here on AR in the cycle result and member photo section. Consider it a case study. As for my workout, i train real heavy with low to medium reps and stick to the very basi exercises such as bench presses and deadlifts( my favorite). During the cycle, i am gonna do a 3 on one off, 2 on, one off routine. My body recovers extrememly quick and i cannot go more than a day without lifting. It is just the way my body is and this intensity may not be for everyone. It looks like this
    Day 1 Chest
    Day 2 Shoulders/ Traps
    Day 3 Arms
    Day 4 off

damnit, my fat fingers hit the submit too quick
    Day 5 Back/Traps
    Day 6 legs
    Day 7 off
    There that is all of it.

jamotech is offline Member
    You should think about doing something else after chest. We all use our shoulders during most chest exercises, some more than others. Dont make any big changes, Id do
    chest
    back
    legs
    off
    shoulders
    arms
    just my opinion

Thread Information