Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TRex is offline Junior Member

One very expensive cycle..

Holy crap.. I was just doing some figuring.. and I realized how expensive my 10 week cycle has come out to be

(I'm just venting here)

27 amps of legit primo @ $22 each = $594
    20ml legit Spectro Labs Winny = $250 (yes i know - but it was only on i could find)
    Paraphanlia (syringes, alch swabs, etc) = $40

Price so far: $884
    And I haven't even bought the Clen yet.

Having a shredded body = Priceless.

For everything else, there's MisterHard.

*All cost are Canadian dollars.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails One very expensive cycle..-stack.jpg  

I'm pretty sure I could have skipped week 1 and 2.. but since this is my first cycle, those 2 weeks were to test out the effects of AS on my body. I decided on the remainder of the cycle after week 3 when my body responded well to the primo.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Just so you guys know the conversions are as follows:

$22cdn = $14 usd
    $250cdn = $160usd
    $40cdn = $25

Total $884cdn = $560usd

blondeBadBoy is offline Junior Member
    Buddy that nothing-ive spend over 3000-4000 for a 4-5 week one

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by blondeBadBoy
    Buddy that nothing-ive spend over 3000-4000 for a 4-5 week one
    Dude...your kidding!! Are you serious??! Man, you must have some big ass cycles or a source who is getting very rich off of you.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Thats sounds A little better after the conversion!
    But thats still more money than I have to spend!

It takes two weeks to make that!

Nah! j/k

TRexWhat made you decide on primo on your first cycle?

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    and what the hell do you do for a living blondebigboy? that's alot of cash, what did it consist of?

tuff is offline Junior Member
    Fuck man i better get the best gains in the world for 3 G's. Christ all mighty that is the best salesman in the world. He could sell some ice cubes to an eskimo.lol
    Peace out
    tuff

JRob is offline Associate Member
    My current cycle
    dbol -- $30
    Eq -- $260 (4vials of 200mg/ml)
    Sus -- $360
    Clen -- $100
    T3 -- $50
    Winny -- $40
    Tren -- $120
    Clomid -- $20
    Total $980 us after you add in the legal supps it is more like $1300. It is an expensive game but well worth the price. I am only 10days in I can't wait until everything kicks in.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Mine will run about the same. I tend to collect shit piece by piece so it doesn't end up seeming like so damn much money. I'm a fucking student as well.

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    Very Very expensive game. The cost is preventing my first cycle
    I can only save 20 bucks a check for now.

$3000-$4000 woth of AS pumped into your systemin 4-5 weeks just sounds too dangerous to me.. holy..

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    the price we pay to get huge!

Originally posted by 03733+$

TRexWhat made you decide on primo on your first cycle? [/B]
    Really it was a comination of the saftey issue (primo being the safest AS availible) as well as the ability to keep my gains.

I wasn't looking to get big as with deca , as much as I wanted to get hard and cut. Keeping my gains means that im not gonna be doing alot more cycles if any at all after this one. And I figured if i was gonna spend the money, I should have something to show for it in the long term.

Its true that the primo was a bit more expensive.. but I wasn't willing to put myself at greater risk with other AS just to save a few bucks.

Honestly.. if it wasn't for the fact that Primo is so well known for keeping your gains, then I wouldn't have bothered with a temporary fix where I'd have to keep cycling for my gains..

And since I am in this for the long term, and I beleive it will give me a boost to a higher level so I can work out naturally and not have to rely on AS to stay bigger. I dont see the point in getting gains then losing them again because i got off the juice even tho I'd keep working out.

So as it turns out Primo was exactly what I was looking for.

I strongly beleive that one should use AS to help and boost ones workout, not replace it with a quick fix...

I think you are getting your heads slaped by your source. Just in my opinion. I guess having a good source is worth it to most.
    Peace out
    tuff

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    TRex,

I think there is somewhat of a confusion about 'keeping gains'. The reason you apparently keep most of your gains off primo is that it doesnt cause water retention and hence when you come off you dont lose half of what you gained (in mass) when you go for a piss. For the same price you are paying you could run a good cycle with test as the base. You are trying to cut, right? People got good results by running test/winny test/tren followed by eca/nyc/clen /dnp /t3/yohimburn combinations. Of course dont forget that a well thought out carb restricting diet, a change towards volume training and perhaps use of some fat burner may give you what you want even on a typical test/deca cycle.
    As far as dangers of test over primo is concerned I think they are exaggerated. Every AAS is dangerous to a degree if used without adequate knowledge and without medical supervision. Similarly the correct use of any AAS can make any AAS safe (relatively).

FLORIDA GATOR is offline Junior Member
    dam guys you pay out the ass for gear... hope you cycle it right
    Last edited by Pete235; 06-07-2002 at 07:48 AM.

I totaly understand that..
    I don't want to get huge by retaining water, then shrinking again when i lose the water. My goal has never been to look big.. only to lean out, harden my muscle and boost my workout.. size really had nothing to do with it as long as i was proportional..

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    200.00 fina and test

Originally posted by basskiller
    200.00 fina and test
    US or Candian? how long of a cycle?

Well whether you are putting on weight or losing it is all down to what you eat and how you eat and of course your metabolism. Now I dont think there is actually any scientific evidence showing that AAS increase your metabolism. Perhaps only by virtue of putting on muscle which actually burns calories, but that is not a direct effect. All AAS increase protein synthesis thus allowing you to grow more muscle faster. Leaning out is down to diet and training not steroids . Thermogenics are not steroids.
    The amount you spending on this cycle could easily buy you 2 decent test cycles that will give you much more lean body weight than primo, boost your workouts and give you something to work on in the future.

NO i use my cardio to increase my metbolism.. thats part of my whole point.. i dont wanna use and reply on AAS to do all my work for me..

to many users do that expecting to get everything they want with injections.. Then they run into all sorts of problems because they didn't get what they thought they would (due to lack of research, etc).. then the abuse begins.

I'm using them as a suppliment to my current routine.. not to replace my routine.. I know AS aren't going to make me thinner or stronger (without hard work) or even permenant.. i have to do those on my own routine.. The AS is only there to enchance my rouitine..

Hey Gator you live in Gainsville or what? I am a florida native from Tampa. Just woundering.
    Peace out
    tuff

Nah trex you misunderstood me. What I am saying is that if your objective is to get lean and not put on any extra lbm, then you can do it without AAS with diet/modified training alone or with thermogenics if you need to go very low in bf figures or if you have some stubborn fat. The reason for running AAS when cutting is to help maintain and even add more muscle during the cutting because of the enhanced protein synthesis and faster recoveries. I am sure you want to keep the muscle and add some more at the same time as losing fat, but I do not think the choice of AAS plays a big role because they all do pretty much the same only to a different degree. Thus its a good idea to go something which has a good utility to cost ratio. I think testosterone is such AAS. Hence I wouldnt spend so much cash on primo or winny because they are very expensive for what they are.

Originally posted by Anabolik
    Nah trex you misunderstood me. What I am saying is that if your objective is to get lean and not put on any extra lbm, then you can do it without AAS with diet/modified training alone or with thermogenics if you need to go very low in bf figures or if you have some stubborn fat. The reason for running AAS when cutting is to help maintain and even add more muscle during the cutting because of the enhanced protein synthesis and faster recoveries. I am sure you want to keep the muscle and add some more at the same time as losing fat, but I do not think the choice of AAS plays a big role because they all do pretty much the same only to a different degree. Thus its a good idea to go something which has a good utility to cost ratio. I think testosterone is such AAS. Hence I wouldnt spend so much cash on primo or winny because they are very expensive for what they are.
    I gotcha.. I've been doing that for the past two years.. occationally hitting an ECA stack.. I'm just filling things out now.. adding some semetrics and a lil thickness..
    you know.. I'm not looking to be "Arnold".. but more like.. "VanDamn"
    ya know what i mean?

yeah, i just think you can get the results you want at a much lower price.
    Last edited by Anabolik; 06-06-2002 at 05:49 PM.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    point blank...i just dont pay alot =\

Originally posted by Anabolik
    yeah, i just think you can get the results you want at a much lower price.
    I totaly agree with u there..

on the bright side tho, I've been putting a few $ aside every payday for hte last two years for this.. so its not extra cash

I understand..
    the thing here.. its that its Canada.. so sources are a little harder to find..
    I have 3 guys.. all of their prices are about the same.. so I get whe I can at hte cheepest I can.. and most importantly, I know the product is legit..

So I spent $884cdn ($560usd).. I'd say out of that about 30% of htat cost is piece of mind knowing htat the product is legit.. buy not trying to find another source for what may or may not be legit..

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Trex I sent u a PM with some prices. Im not trying to become a source but im from Toronto Canada and those prices are HIGH. I would honestly look into finding a new one. Even ** winny can be purchased for arund $140canadian

** Winny that is

** winny

Originally posted by ripped_82
    Trex I sent u a PM with some prices. Im not trying to become a source but im from Toronto Canada and those prices are HIGH. I would honestly look into finding a new one. Even ** winny can be purchased for arund $140canadian
    Thanks, I'll have a look at it.. I've heard that Winny was way cheeper.. I seems like $250 was the avg price around here too.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    TRex... damn that mofo in your avatar needs to brush his tongue....! YUK!

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Im glad I live in South Texas when it comes to buying steroids . That cycle would only cost me a few hundred bones.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    haha- TREX, how do the ladies like that little toy you got there?

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    that spectro winny goes for around 160 cdn for a 20ml bro

dont know bout the primo but holy fuckin shit!!! 22 bucks each

i realize you are paying this because you trust their legitimacy but thats a little too freakin expensive.

SIMPSONS is offline New Member
    YOU NEED TO MOVE TO MEXICO

poppapump58 is offline Member
    What sucks is you live in canada which is very far from where steroids are manufactured. Plan a trip to cancun and while your there pick up some gear. Then when you get back, sell some shit to your friends and then bam, you have a cycle and you got your money back from the trip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information