popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member

EPHEDRINE and PROSTATE PAIN

sup guys, i have a big problem here and i was curious if anyone could explain this to me. whenever i take ephedrine, i notice that while its flowing through my bloodsteam, i get serious prostate pain especially when urinating... its like, the prostate tightens up and shit, i have to try to relax to make is stop and sometimes even put pressure on it. im pretty sure i can tell that it is noticably larger when i push on it also. is this a serious problem, do i have prostate cancer? my prostate never hurts unless i take ephedrine. should i go to my doc and have him poke around? help me out guys.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Take it to the docs office.
    Age usually is a pretty big factor in prostate problems but you never know untill you know.

the thing is tha i dont have any noticable prostate problems unless i am on ephedrine...

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    ephedrine - one of it's side effects is it enlarges the prostate probably what's going on, also restricts blood flow to penis.

yeah, i have noticed that too when taking it... so is this normal or what? does anyone else normally experience this stuff? it isnt definetly cancer right? haha, im scared guys, its hard to lift without my ephedrine boost sometimes.

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    I am 21 w/ a prostate infection too, dude ephedrine and caffine are the worst for your prostate, read the label on ripfuel and xenadrine, they warn that it kills your prostate.

CLK i just PM'd you. if anyone else has information on this topic, please contribute.

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    BUMP

dodgeee-O is offline New Member
    I haven't experienced prostate pain, but my testes kill when i take it! Takes them like three days before they feel normal again.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i have a problem peeing when im on an eca just wont come out but no pain?? any ideas?

peace

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    The inlarged postate is what is causing your problem when you pee. The "tube" is getting pinch off.

OJ, i have the same problem but my prostate tightens up severely at the same time... speaking of tightening but a little off topic, very often a certain muscle, for instance my hamstrings will tighten up really painfully if i flex it a certain way, and the only way to relieve the pain and loosen the muscle is to immediatly stretch as hard as i can... anyone know what that could mean? im guessing its lack of a certain vitamin or mineral, or maybe not enough water because i sweat like a 400lb wilderbeast and only drink about 1 1/2 gallons a day. or maybe someone could tell me if the pounding in my kidneys will go away now that my cycle is over after two more days of prop... does the clomid or letrozole hurt the kidneys also? because if it does i dont know how much more my kidneys can take. im a fucking mess, and i apologize fro rambling on but shit is getting bad and i dont want to have to start a thread for every one of my organ problems.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Maybe you should stop stickin them up there! There ment for ORAL use...

A lot of people get this, some people say that when they pee while on an ECA they have pain and some have to squeeze out the last drops by hand (putting pressure on the lower part of the nut sack and releasing the pressure)

If it only happens when your on ECA I think its just a side, but if it happens all the time you should REALLY get it checked out.

astrolifter is offline New Member
    I've been using ephedrine off and on for about 10 years now along with caffeine. I've noticed the same side effects but i'm fine when not using it. Never hurts to get it checked out I guess.

inertia is offline Associate Member

ephedrine has caused me with more problems than it has been worth.epedrine certainly agitates my problem and causes excruciating pain when i urinate, if not treated.when i take too much ephedrine i get a bit nauseus ,i get heart palps and prostate pain.i think eph should be moderated only if these types of problems persist because many people swear by this drug ,and if they dont bother you more power to you !
    Last edited by inertia; 09-02-2002 at 11:27 AM.

PRESSER is offline New Member
    i never experianced pain however when i piss i have to push up under my the back of my balls to skueez the last bit out if i just zip up then go sit down the last bit of piss squirts out when i bend to sitt,lmao, not realy funny i geuss but it is what it is. i been taking an eca stack before every work out for the past 5 yrs and no pain though, so good luck guys and see a doctor

bg21 i think we discused this on mc they thought you and i had issues for having to squeez up behind the nuts,lol,well maybe we do

Ya they did...lol But mine kinda get better when I stopped the ECA's. Not totally but still better. Im not to worried...I have had to do that sence I was a teenager....so if problems where going to come from it Im sure with all the juice I have done sence and how stupid I was when I first started steroids , would have made the problems show by now....lol

bigsonabitch is offline New Member
    Same exact shit happened to me. Went to the doc and was freakin out. He told me I had a prostate infection. I asked him if it was a chance it could be cancer. He told me if it was, I would set the record for the youngest guy to have prostate cancer. I'm 30. Anyway I'm waiting on my PSA test I took last week....waiting for the results. I have used ephedrine off and on for ten years, so this might be the cause. By the way, I asked him if the sauce can cause it and he told me no way. I thought that was an interesting answer.

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    What are some health issues that you should be concerned about if you have an enlarged prostate?

And are there any meds to reverse it that you could take?

Or better yet, is it even reversible?

Seems like your doctor doesnt know much/anything about aas bro. DHT is hell on the prostate!!! It can cause problems, and many types or gear can be associated with enlagement of the porstate.

Thats why I started useing finastride all the time now, it helps get rid of DHT from the prostate makeing cycles that little bit safer.

Originally posted by bigsonabitch
    Same exact shit happened to me. Went to the doc and was freakin out. He told me I had a prostate infection. I asked him if it was a chance it could be cancer. He told me if it was, I would set the record for the youngest guy to have prostate cancer. I'm 30. Anyway I'm waiting on my PSA test I took last week....waiting for the results. I have used ephedrine off and on for ten years, so this might be the cause. By the way, I asked him if the sauce can cause it and he told me no way. I thought that was an interesting answer.

I heard of finastride but don't know anything about it. Is it available over the counter??? If not where can I get it?? Help a bro out.

finastride/proscar is dht inhibitor used for hairloss to stop the dht in the scalp however can also help with prostrate, personally I use saw palmetto but each to their own. I am not sure about how it is available in the US but I dont think its otc, you can get it on prescription if you have some cause for it I guess, but if not its the same route as getting everything else

peace

Prot is offline Banned
    SUPHEDRINE....a common ingredient in cold medicines is a decongestant which ALSO causes this...it is related to these compounds and problems stop with usage cessation...it is not serious but I cant take sudafed or I cant sleep because I'm up all night TRYING to urinate.

I personally quit taking ephedrine years ago because of what it was doing to my heart...speeding it up...great workouts but extremely tired after. Not worth it to me.

I dont think that there is evidence that AAS cause prostate problems but this is someones supposition. And DHT? The prostate uptakes DHT from the bloodstream cause it needs it...when its in short supply and the body has too much estrogen then the prostate enlarges. Extra test makes me piss like a racehorse so it cannot be causing prostate enlargement.

prot bro, i dont know if what you are saying is factual, but im also not saying it isnt. DHT raising substances such as Winstrol affect things such as hair growth among other stuff... it seems to me like DHT is almost too much for some peoples body's to handle when it is played with too much, and a lot of people experience very noticable problems. I thinkn that you are right about the test not causing any prostate enlargement, but besides the nasty effects that the aromatization of test ~> estrogen can cause, i think that the aromatization of drugs like Winstrol ~> DHT can be just as bad with other aspects, and im sure it fucks with the prostate. i think that someitmes doctors will tell you answers to your questions that they are unsure of, just so it seems that they know the answer. i like my doctor a lot, and he knows his shit... but when it comes to steroid related discussions, i know he is struggling for answers and what not, and it is aggrivating. Like i said before, what i said is not factual but i'm trying to piece some things together and it seems to make some sense.

Ott
    Ott is offline New Member

Like Propecia?

Originally posted by The Original Jason
    finastride/proscar is dht inhibitor used for hairloss to stop the dht in the scalp however can also help with prostrate, personally I use saw palmetto but each to their own. I am not sure about how it is available in the US but I dont think its otc, you can get it on prescription if you have some cause for it I guess, but if not its the same route as getting everything else

peace
    Procar?? Is that do the same thing as Propecia???

Ott

Re: Like Propecia?

Same thing. Its all finastride, just that proscar is cheaper if you get it from your doctor b/c it cost the same as propetia but you get 5mg/tab rather then 1 mg...I just cut the proscar in 1/4's

Originally posted by Ott

Procar?? Is that do the same thing as Propecia???

Ott

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    Ive had prostate and urinary problems for the last 5 years. Ive been going to doctors and not getting far. I finally went to a urologist this year because I had enough. Id never done AAS or much else( ephridine though). I dont know how the docs are where you live, but I had no luck getting proscar because of my age. But I did get Levaquin( levofloxacin 500mg tabs) for any prostatitis there might be, and I also got Flomax. If you are really having problems, and arent going just to see if you can get some proscar, I would highly recomend you ask for these two pills. I can now urinate and ejaculate( isnt this supposed to be pleasurable??) without pain. And as hard as it may be, seriously think about stopping ephedrine, or find an alternative. Good luck. I feel for all with this problem.
    Last edited by peace_frog; 06-23-2002 at 05:09 PM.

Just to update you guys who have the same prostate problems as me. I got my PSA back today and I'm normal. The results were 1.5 so I feel alot better. I suggest that if you haven't got one done, go get one to give you a peace of mind.

Magnum357 is offline Junior Member

same problem

Anyone ever get prostatitis (pain during urination in prostate, tightening) from AAS or clen ?

any info appreciated

i wonder how safe are levofloxacin 500mg tabs and Flomax?? As also I take ephedrine alot, I am on cycle also but been takin saw palmetto alot soemtimes power of piss is so little it comes backwards, I have got a little crazy with it and listening to how powerfull other peoples piss sounds lol thinking I am not normal. I have had psa done but reported no problems, they wont prescribe me any prostrate med and I dont want it on my insurance I can go ask but they would ask why, so for me its just easier to buy it? any ideas?

ok read about it now just need some experience where is peace_frog? still about??

Magnum357 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by The Original Jason
    i wonder how safe are levofloxacin 500mg tabs and Flomax?? As also I take ephedrine alot, I am on cycle also but been takin saw palmetto alot soemtimes power of piss is so little it comes backwards, I have got a little crazy with it and listening to how powerfull other peoples piss sounds lol thinking I am not normal. I have had psa done but reported no problems, they wont prescribe me any prostrate med and I dont want it on my insurance I can go ask but they would ask why, so for me its just easier to buy it? any ideas?

sounds like your prostate is enlarged from all the DHT. If u are unwilling to stop cycling maybe you can try proscar (finasteride), which is also good for hairloss. My only problem with that solution is that I feel like it inhibits gains since DHT is the product of juicin.
    Unfortunately "flomax" only treats the "symptoms" of an enlarged prostate, but not the "cause". In most cases when the dht levels drop back to normal the prostate should hopefully contract. The levoflaxin is an antibiotic that will actually "treat" a different form of a prostate disorder which is like an infection. This is my case.. and the infection can be called prostatitis...treatment is an antibiotic, no caffeine, or ephedrine, sitting in warm baths, and get this "FREQUENT EJACULATION". Good excuse for the girlfriend to "GET TO WORK"!!!! HEY.... U WANT ME TO GET BETTER RIGHT??

Thread Information