Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    stretch is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    36

    Angry Look at my cycle!! I Give Up!! I Cant Gain!!

    here what my cycle looks like i am on week 8.

    1-4 50mg aquaviron test suspension (ED)
    1-10 600mg tt eq (split dose between sun and wed)
    1-10 750mg testo enanthate (split dose between sun and wed)
    8-13 100mg brovel test prop (EOD)
    8-13 50mg mesanolon (ED)

    arimidex .25 (ED)

    this is my 5th cycle and this is the most i ever done. i am 6'7" 210 i have been lifting for 3 years started at 6'7" 170 very boney. my last cycles consisted of test and eq or test and deca with dbol . i noticed i gain the most with dbol but it must be alot of water weight. this is the first time using arimidex and i can say it works GREAT! i have no bloat whatsoever! i am thinking that i lost some weight and gained muscle the same time. i can tell i look more defined and ripped but i dont have the bulk i am looking for.

    i only put about 5 pounds on since the suspension and havnt gained anything more so far and i am on week 8! i train very hard and eat at least 5 times a day. sleep over 8 hours. it is not bunk gear because it is from a reliable source. i have been getting INTENSE pumps but i seem not to be getting that much strength gains and not that much indurence. my pumps burn and hurt so much that it seems i cant go that heavy. i was just wondering what you guys think. thanks
    Last edited by stretch; 07-07-2002 at 01:10 PM.

  2. #2
    iron4life79's Avatar
    iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    the vast wasteland
    Posts
    3,790
    hey bro,
    what was your total weight gain/body fat loss? the only reason i ask, is that i ran a cycle similar to yours, and was freaking out along about week 6 when the b.w. stopped climbing. it eventually picked up again, but i didnt gain as much mass as i figured on. however, a few brothers opened my eyes to the fact that b.f. loss coupled with even a minimal weight gain is a huge positive, being that youre replacing all that fat with muscle. sometimes all the gains arent reflected on the scale...........

    peace bb79

  3. #3
    stretch is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    36
    Originally posted by barbells79
    hey bro,
    what was your total weight gain/body fat loss? the only reason i ask, is that i ran a cycle similar to yours, and was freaking out along about week 6 when the b.w. stopped climbing. it eventually picked up again, but i didnt gain as much mass as i figured on. however, a few brothers opened my eyes to the fact that b.f. loss coupled with even a minimal weight gain is a huge positive, being that youre replacing all that fat with muscle. sometimes all the gains arent reflected on the scale...........

    peace bb79
    sorry i dont know my body fat percentage before or after. i know that i gained a good five pounds and leaned out alot. i usually get a puffy face and a bloated stomach on my last cycles. i dont have any of those symptoms now. i can know see my ribs more than i use too and viens through my chest. i think it is hard to see gains because my body parts are so damn long and i was so boney. i cant get that bulk look yet.

  4. #4
    canseco is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    13
    yeah he's right man. don't worry so much about the scale bc you're gonna be knocking off lbs burning that fat off you with the eq. I'd say stick with the dbol in every cycle you do for at least 4 weeks just to jumpstart your mass and strength gains and make sure you keep getting good test throughout.

  5. #5
    iron4life79's Avatar
    iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    the vast wasteland
    Posts
    3,790
    Originally posted by stretch


    sorry i dont know my body fat percentage before or after. i know that i gained a good five pounds and leaned out alot. i usually get a puffy face and a bloated stomach on my last cycles. i dont have any of those symptoms now. i can know see my ribs more than i use too and viens through my chest. i think it is hard to see gains because my body parts are so damn long and i was so boney. i cant get that bulk look yet.
    stretch,
    bro, if you want to bulk, THEN BULK. only thing youve got in there thats gonna make you even come close to holding water is the enanthate . save the eq for a cutting cycle. im not flaming you at all, as a matter of fact, without the eq, you had a decent shot at gaining some mass on this one. keep in mind that while bulking, a little excess water can be a good thing. all your lifts will go up meaning more muscle built.
    if you started at 170 and through 5 cycles youre up to 210 keepable, then thats tremendous progress. keep up the good work bro. sounds like your diet, training and rest habits are where they need to be, just a little tweak on the bulking phase next time...........

    peace bb79

  6. #6
    stretch is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    36
    Originally posted by barbells79


    stretch,
    bro, if you want to bulk, THEN BULK. only thing youve got in there thats gonna make you even come close to holding water is the enanthate . save the eq for a cutting cycle. im not flaming you at all, as a matter of fact, without the eq, you had a decent shot at gaining some mass on this one. keep in mind that while bulking, a little excess water can be a good thing. all your lifts will go up meaning more muscle built.
    if you started at 170 and through 5 cycles youre up to 210 keepable, then thats tremendous progress. keep up the good work bro. sounds like your diet, training and rest habits are where they need to be, just a little tweak on the bulking phase next time...........

    peace bb79
    i really thought the suspension was going to bulk me up. i guess it would have worked better in the middle of the cycle. what do you think if i tried it this way. 1-4 anadrol or dbol and then use the suspension after for five weeks while the enanthate has kicked in? if i was to use anadrol in the beginning of my next cycle would i be alright to run 100mg ed. considering i used a good amount of test in this cycle or shoud us 50mg ed.

    thanks alot for the input bb79
    Last edited by stretch; 07-07-2002 at 03:27 PM.

  7. #7
    sav22's Avatar
    sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    British Columbia, CANADA
    Posts
    372
    What was your diet like stretch? bb79 is right on with you having made such good progress with you going from 170 to 210.

  8. #8
    stretch is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    36
    Originally posted by sav22
    What was your diet like stretch? bb79 is right on with you having made such good progress with you going from 170 to 210.
    to be honest with you bro. i eat anything and everything. i dont have a set diet for calories or protien for every day like other lifters. i eat my base three meals and have small snacks in between. i eat like eggs for breakfast, tuna or cheesteak for lunch sometimes fast food,and for dinner my mother always makes a full course meal. lucky for me i am 22 and still live home with mom. i will pack tuna or chicken sandwiches for between breakfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner. then after dinner go to gym and them eat dinner leftovers after gym before bed.it could be from junkfood to mcdonalds and i dont get any fat on my body. i have very very fast metabolism. 170 to 210 may sound like alot but i am so damn tall that it is hard to notice size.
    Last edited by stretch; 07-07-2002 at 03:42 PM.

  9. #9
    sav22's Avatar
    sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    British Columbia, CANADA
    Posts
    372
    I understand what you're saying but 6'7, 170 is a hell of a lot skinnier then 6'7, 210 don't you agree

    Check out this thread by pembo...it's just a guideline but it's something worth trying. I'll be starting tomorrow with trying to bulk naturally till fall comes around. It's a great thread.

    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=24890

  10. #10
    RobNAUTICA's Avatar
    RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    169
    a friend of mine has your same problem
    6'6 170 when he started gear, didn't gain much from his first 3 cycles
    he was eatin 5 times a day but i told him that wasn't enough

    you need to eat BIGG, try some weight gainers with tons of calories, gnc has 1850 and 2200 (? i think its that number) pro performance weight gainers, the added chunk of calories will prolly help.

    Don't be disheartened b/c shorter people make mass gains faster than you, thats just what happens. When u get to where u want to be you may be very scary haha

    also try to get 1.5 - 2 g of protein per lb of body weight a day.

    nice job on gaining 40 lbs, thats a nice chunk, 20+% body weight gain

  11. #11
    iron4life79's Avatar
    iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    the vast wasteland
    Posts
    3,790
    Originally posted by stretch


    i really thought the suspension was going to bulk me up. i guess it would have worked better in the middle of the cycle. what do you think if i tried it this way. 1-4 anadrol or dbol and then use the suspension after for five weeks while the enanthate has kicked in? if i was to use anadrol in the beginning of my next cycle would i be alright to run 100mg ed. considering i used a good amount of test in this cycle or shoud us 50mg ed.

    thanks alot for the input bb79
    ok bro, try this.........

    anadrol
    weeks 1-4 50,100,100,50.(ed)
    test enanthate
    750mg/week split into 3 shots (monday wednesday friday)
    winstrol tabs
    50mg ed weeks 8-13

    run some arimidex or liquidex at .5mg ed throughout. and clomid 2days after your last winny dosage-300mg day 1 100mg days 2-11, 50mg days 12-21.
    no need for the suspension on ths one bro. save it for another cycle. you could sub some prop for the winny if you like...... 100mg ed.

    peace bb79

  12. #12
    sav22's Avatar
    sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    British Columbia, CANADA
    Posts
    372
    Just remember time on = time off...don't rush into another cycle just because you aren't happy with this previous one...let your body recover for as long as you've been on this cycle. After that go to town and grow!

  13. #13
    stretch is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    36
    Originally posted by barbells79


    ok bro, try this.........

    anadrol
    weeks 1-4 50,100,100,50.(ed)
    test enanthate
    750mg/week split into 3 shots (monday wednesday friday)
    winstrol tabs
    50mg ed weeks 8-13

    run some arimidex or liquidex at .5mg ed throughout. and clomid 2days after your last winny dosage-300mg day 1 100mg days 2-11, 50mg days 12-21.
    no need for the suspension on ths one bro. save it for another cycle. you could sub some prop for the winny if you like...... 100mg ed.

    peace bb79
    dont think i am a dumbass but what you are trying to say is that if i leave out the eq i will get more of a bulk? this was the first time i ever used eq. i read everyone raving about it on these boards. i had alway used decca. i thought you always needed some kind of base like deca or eq to run with the test to get harder better gains, but i see that is why you put winny or prop at the end of that cycle to harden you up. i guess that is why eq makes you so veiny because less water weight. i just never thought running enanthate by itself through the cycle would be enough.

  14. #14
    stretch is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    36
    i guess you guys think i am pretty dumb putting a post up saying that i cant gain and yet put forty pounds on since i have been lifting. i guess i am asking to much from steriods . it will take a while for me to get that bulk look. i just really thought this would be my ultimate cycle because i never really stacked like that before. i see people posting that they have gained 20lbs on one cycle and havent done nothing close to the cycle i just posted.i just have to stop rushing. i have to leave some room for years to come because i know i am not going to stop training for a long time. just looking in the mirror everyday and seeing yourself doesnt help to notice gains and as soon as you know it your cycle is over. i just want to say thanks guys for all of your input and this is a great board. i will keep you guys posted on cycles to come. THANKS!
    Last edited by stretch; 07-07-2002 at 04:36 PM.

  15. #15
    iron4life79's Avatar
    iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    the vast wasteland
    Posts
    3,790
    Originally posted by stretch


    dont think i am a dumbass but what you are trying to say is that if i leave out the eq i will get more of a bulk? this was the first time i ever used eq. i read everyone raving about it on these boards. i had alway used decca. i thought you always needed some kind of base like deca or eq to run with the test to get harder better gains, but i see that is why you put winny or prop at the end of that cycle to harden you up. i guess that is why eq makes you so veiny because less water weight. i just never thought running enanthate by itself through the cycle would be enough.
    1st off bro, i dont think youre a dumbass, ok? your cycle was well planned, but it wasnt what you needed if youre trying to gain mass. you arent running enan alone bro, you have anadrol and winny in there too. orals do count against the mg per week ratio........
    eq is a great anabolic , but its not for shit when it comes to adding size. it will harden you up big time, and cut b.f. like crazy, but as far as massing you up......nada. some bros do get some serious size off of eq, but from what ive seen its a rarity. if you want even more size towards the end of the cycle you could even run dbol @30-40mg ed for 4 weeks instead of the winny or prop. or you could run the winny and prop together at the end if you feel the enan wasnt enough.

    peace bb79

  16. #16
    sav22's Avatar
    sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    British Columbia, CANADA
    Posts
    372
    Interesting that you point out that mass and the use of eq is a rarity. I myself have been looking into it for my cycle but maybe now I'll run with something more successful in the mass department. This post is definately helping me out.

  17. #17
    Steve is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    195
    hey man are u sure u havent got that biggerexia shit? your probably totally huge to other people but seem like your not bulky enough when u look in the mirror. I know cause i have it. people say " shit what the fuck have u been on?" but i honestly dont think im that big but people tell me im huge

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •