Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    trimunex is offline Senior Member
    foreplay, foreplay, foreplay!!! you gotta start carpet munching....that will get her moanin' which should get you goin'.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I feel for ya. It is mental and you will work your way through it but sometimes you know the girl is all hot and heavy then you start thinking about what happened before and really get anxiety going and your no good again. Happens to the best of us but there isn't anything physically wrong, you will work through it. This happened to me before I didn't know that alchohol can have a big effect on your abillity to get going (sometimes it's the opposite, can go all night) so one time I wasn't able and then the next time when I was sober I got all nervous about the same thing happening again and it did. You can work through it. Just know there is nothing physically wrong.

I don't know if girls understand that type of thing, heck anything mental like that can stop you from getting aroused. Girls don't have to be aroused.

Grant is offline Member
    Bro, i know what you are talking about and it will haunt you for awhile if you continue to dwell on it. It might happen in the most awkward time when you are not thinking about sex because you will be most relaxed and trying to get hard. Gettin it up is something you can't hope for. it has to be natural. Just be patient, i understand your anxiety.

Strutt is offline Junior Member

Re: What the Doc said/ the girl/ questions answered

Originally posted by Kingnut

To answer to some questions-
    I have tried oral and it didn't help at all...
    I am in week 5 of the cycle
    Hope that cleared a couple things up. Nut

Hey man a few things:

1) When you get off your cycle, I would wait till the steroids leave the system and once you recover, get a blood test. I had borderling-low total testosterone for my age (21, and before I ever juiced), and docs say its normal---even though I fall in the range with a 50 year old. Many people assume that if you are young, you automatically have high test levels to begin with. It is not true.

2) What are your dosages on your current cycle?

3) If the dosage is not high enough, your natrual test may have shut down by now and you are not getting the full effect.

4) If you need to increase the dosage, try it. You are only at week 5.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    dude, best thing i can say is get a girl u are COMFORTABLE WITH... becuz hell it's happend to me before many times.. and most of the times, it's becuz of anxiety. u get to thinkin in your head about it, and as soon as u think about it, your doomed. or u might already be hard, and then u think to yourself "i hope it stays like this", and boom your back to limp noodle again... relax and make sure u are comfortable with your girl..

and quit spanking your monkey!

peace and good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information