RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member

acne ?? need help!

I have been off cycle for almost 9 weeks now and had bad acne at weeks 8- 13 off an 8 week cycle. Almost fully cleared @ weeks 14-16, but shit, week 17, they are appearing all over again. I was on t400 deca dbol . Anyone know why this happens? Please let me know. Thanks.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Its just a fact of life! after your cycle your body has been used to recieving lots of gear. Then you stop suppling your body with that gear and your test levels drop, your estrigen levels are still higher than normal(being that your body raises your estrigen level as your test level increases) and then you have to get your natrural test going again with clomid! Your just over all chemically imbalanced! Its normal to get acne after a cycle while on clomid and also to have mood swings, you will be an imotional rollercoaster! This reacuring acne might be from estrigen rebound! I take pantothenic acid (B5) 500-1000 Mg a day this will help I also use alcohol on my skin (I dont recomend this if you have dry or sensitive skin)

-Hope this gives you some understaning!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    are you on post cycle clomid???? could be that.

RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member
    I am done with clomid, and just went to docs today. He prescribed keflex. return in two weeks, if no change then I go to derm.
    Thanks guys.

Grant is offline Member
    clomid bro, it did it to me too, i thought i heard to take arimidex with it to make side effects subside, just what i saw on here earlier, study this first

Thread Information