jackedp is offline New Member

finaplix question

Since i cant do deca because of its long detection time i am think of taking finaplix . I will be doing it orally im gonna take 6 a day for about 5 weeks. Do you guyz think i will see some good results. I know orally they are said to not work that well but i wanna try anyway. i just wanna get some imput on this any help is apreciated?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No I don't think they will work well orally but let me know if I am wrong.

latman49 is offline Member
    The Finaplix pellets are not 17-aa and taking them orally would be a waste of time and money. You need to get a kit and convert them to an injectible.

jackedp is offline New Member
    So you guys dont think there will be any results at all

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    VERY little...just enough to shut you down (hpta). 10-20% absorption is the word, no research to back it however....so 6 pellets a day is 120mg of that 10% is 12mg....20% is 24mg....hardly enough to make a difference

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    every body who always says that it would be a waste of of time has never tried it, i'm sure. I haven't ever done fina orally but i know people who have had great results taking 10 a day. I know it is a waste because i would recomend that you atleast double the mg's you would be taking if you were to shoot it. I say try it, let me know how it goes.

Grant is offline Member
    i say don't do it, that is a dumb idea to take something in a substandard manner, it would be better to stab yourself in the leg than shoot yourself in the face, but the idea is still stupid, why ask advice anyways if you are going to do what you are going to do, much less, receive bad advice

Thread Information