REM
    REM is offline Member

i dont think ''TEST'' does work for me...

just a little background of cycle history,
    1st = cycle 8wks cycle low dose of primo 15lbs,
    2nd = cycle 12wks low and high doses of straight TEST no gain,
    3rd = cycle 10wks of primo and testprim-d 8lbs
    but these gains r from D-bol, now i havent stop
    3rd cycle and i been doing EQ 11-13600mg,
    then 14 till i dont know when 800mg, i notice
    gains from D-bol and EQ right of way, so i'll forget about TEST for now and i'll add some D-bol along with EQ, i really really believe that TEST will not do any good to me unless i can get some australian gear godd....

durbin22 is offline Member
    I did ICN's @500mg/wk and gained 35lbs. Test is great for just about any cycle. Either your gear was bunk or your diet was not right.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    first i dont think i can get ICN test which i heard good things about it, if my diet wasnt right
    dont you think i would gain weight? D-bol did good and now EQ is working fine i got nice vascularity some muscle sex performance is great
    the only issued is TEST inself,

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Hey Rem...

It is strange to hear about the Test mate, havent heard anything remotly similar to it, about gaining no weight at all... Unless it was bunk... Maybe one of the Mod's or Vets might have more info??

Ps: You from Aus man?? where abouts??

Best of Luck..

Jaguar

REM
    REM is offline Member
    no i'm not from australia but i wont mind going
    there to get some potent stuff to kick in my lusy
    body, now as far as my gear i got it all from a drug store and my doc that doesnt mean is real can be fake too, i started doses from 100mg 1st wk going up every wk till reach 750mg wkly cycle for 12wks, fair diet and workout...and again i'm doing
    EQ i like those results slow i'm getting there..

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like you didn't think that cycle through very well. You certainly can't see results from EQ right away. If you are not taking in enough calories or protein and are not working out hard you can gain next to nothing on a cycle. There are people who do not respond to test but they are few and far between.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    If Testosterone dont work for you, you probably wouldnt have body hair, get erections, or like women....not a flame, just logic. Different testosterones are tweek ever so slightly, but Test is Test, and its what makes men, men. For Test not to work on you, natural test wouldnt work on you either, then you would be a really sissyfied guy!! I think your problem lies in your tapper up techinique, I mean you really never gave your body enough time to get a decent dose of Test.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Sounds like you didn't think that cycle through very well. You certainly can't see results from EQ right away. If you are not taking in enough calories or protein and are not working out hard you can gain next to nothing on a cycle. There are people who do not respond to test but they are few and far between.
    supposelly i didnt planned it properly, i never stop eating and working out to help the particular cycle which i'm talking about 2nd one,i certantly
    believe i'm 1 of those who does not respond to test...

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Originally posted by enrage
    there's no need to pyramid up. Thats old school thinking.
    You should of either frontloaded the 1st two weeks at 1 gram then on week 3 dropped the dosage down to 750mgs.
    100mgs of Test a week is a waste. Your actually not seeing any benefits from that dosage and your basically shutting down your natural testosterone levels at that dose.
    ENRAGE the reason why i did it this way is cos my doc monitored my status my health from 100mg till i reached 750mg pure TEST wkly, on the 3rd wk i noticed changes you name them but no weight increase and thats what i'm looking for weight, now maybe as you said thats old school thinking but there's nothing wrong trying it, many AAS users had done low doses getting decent gains..

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    How long was your offcycle between cycles? That may play a huge part especially if you haven't given your receptors enough time to get clean. As for pyramiding up don't do it b/c it's useless the old belief was that it helped prevent the body from stopping endogenous production which is bullshit. Start high (front load) then drop to a decent amount of test or whatever gear you're using.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Originally posted by hitmeoff
    If Testosterone dont work for you, you probably wouldnt have body hair, get erections, or like women....not a flame, just logic. Different testosterones are tweek ever so slightly, but Test is Test, and its what makes men, men. For Test not to work on you, natural test wouldnt work on you either, then you would be a really sissyfied guy!! I think your problem lies in your tapper up techinique, I mean you really never gave your body enough time to get a decent dose of Test.

HITMEOFF i'm talking about GEAR not
    my natural test i have no problem, my ONLY
    concern is my WEIGHT anything else is fine,
    and you think 750mg of TEST minimum of 8wks wasnt
    a good dose for my body?

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Originally posted by proud13
    How long was your offcycle between cycles? That may play a huge part especially if you haven't given your receptors enough time to get clean. As for pyramiding up don't do it b/c it's useless the old belief was that it helped prevent the body from stopping endogenous production which is bullshit. Start high (front load) then drop to a decent amount of test or whatever gear you're using.
    from my 1st cycle to 2nd one was 1year.5,
    from 2nd to 3rd cycle 1 month....off time

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by REM
    HITMEOFF i'm talking about GEAR not
    my natural test i have no problem, my ONLY
    concern is my WEIGHT anything else is fine,
    and you think 750mg of TEST minimum of 8wks wasnt
    a good dose for my body?
    Test is Test, it all pretty much works the same bro. Im simply saying if you respond to your bodies own natural test, then theres no reason why you wouldnt respond to synthetic test as well. Yes its synthetic, but its still test and still hold the same properties as natural test does. 750mg is probably good enough, in fact im sure it is, bu tyou took too long to build up to the 750mg/week, the test was probably just about to really get going when the cycle came to an end.

What kind of test were you using? Enan? Cyp? Sust? Why dont you give something quick acting like Prop or Suspension a shot next time, you'll know right away if its gonna work for you.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    definitily i'll try something else i dont what's
    available yet but i'll see...

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    REM,

Can't believe Test did nothing for you my friend. On test alone, Tornel at that, 400-600mg week I gained 25lbs and went up almost 100lbs on my bench. My diet wasn't even that good either. Lots of junk food and soda's. Dude I gotta think your test was bogus. Get a reliable brand or change sources next time brother. Peace and good luck.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    hey FRANK how you doing bro long time is nice to know you still around man, well what can i tell
    frank sad story of mine i used STEN, SUST, PRIMO,
    T100, T200 straigh TEST didnt gained 1lb can you
    believe it? almost 10wks on TEST 750mg wkly i
    wasted some good ass money on it,
    i will try a fast acting ester maybe my precious
    body will accept this fast acting, currently i'm
    doing EQ800mg wkly and yes i have nice vascularity
    some muscle, my body is in a better shape than
    bfor but, i'm still concern about my weight
    problem, i gained 8lbs from D-bol lost 2lbs,
    i will get more D-bol and EQ, i'm satisfied with
    EQ better than TEST....i bad you still on TEST
    right? good gains FRANK 25lbs man is awesome..

Thread Information