Thread: Winny Low Dose

JasonLA12 is offline New Member

Winny Low Dose

1st Timer...I have read and read and understand that you should stack with winny and take aleast 50ml ed or eod...but here is the thing

a buddy and i are going to split some winny there is enough for 5 weeks/twice a week (50ml)

my question is this a waste if we only want to add 5-6 lbs of muscle and cut up alittle bit...were not talking drastic changes but results

please be easy...like i said 1st timer and i have done my research but cant find anything at that low of dosage

6ft 190lbs 15% bf

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    If you only want 5lbs and cut up a little bit as you put it work on your diet.

If you do decide to go the route of Anabolic "Supplements" then do it right, don't come on talking about "I want half @ssed gains, can I do a half @ssed cycle?"

Remember that Anabolics are just an accelerator, you achieve your goals quicker on them, yes, but with a little hard work (everyone seems to hate those words) and dedication there is no reason you would not be able to achieve the goal you stated above.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No flame bro but you have to be very careful with how you word things....you meant to say 50mg. There is a HUGE difference between 50ml and 50mg!!!

That being said, IMO taking 50mg 2x per week is a waste of money my friend. You would be just as well off spending your money on glutamine and creatine for what you will gain. I think you would be VERY fortunate to gain 3lbs off of a cycle like that. Not a flame bro and I'm not trying to discourage you, but I think you should wait until you can put something decent together. It doesn't have to be a big stack, it can be a very logical and modest stack that will allow a good 10lbs of quality mass spread over a period of time so it will not be obvious. You just have to dig a little deeper. Good luck.

JasonLA12 is offline New Member
    No discouragement here!! I have to ask one more time though...If I did 25ml (sorry about the mg, just wasnt paying atten.) eod would i reach a few more pounds ontop of the fact i am working out harder than i ever have and doing cardio and diet...im doing everything i should but let me rephrase the winny (it was free) so i want to take it, i dont want to invest any money (im no cheap, just want to use some free stuff)

will the 25 eod do anything...strainght up answer or smart ass remark, just be honest

you guys are rough, but thanks

Braski is offline Junior Member
    Jason,

I would not recommend winny at that dose. In order to achieve gains I would not advise less than 40 mg oral every day. At this dosage you would see some gains 4-5 pounds. Save your cash get a bottle of Glutamine and some time release protein and Eat 1 gram of Protein per pound of bodyweight and keep a log of what you eat. If you follow this to the letter after 5-6 weeks you will gain 4-5 pounds of good weight provided you are an animal in the gym.

Sounds like you need to do some research about AS. Goto the Educational forums before you even think of starting a cycle.

Peace

I would also agree that 25MG EOD would be a waste.

You need to do some more research and either save up and buy some more so you can run it right or don't do it, period.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    No flame bro but you have to be very careful with how you word things....you meant to say 50mg. There is a HUGE difference between 50ml and 50mg!!!

That being said, IMO taking 50mg 2x per week is a waste of money my friend. You would be just as well off spending your money on glutamine and creatine for what you will gain. I think you would be VERY fortunate to gain 3lbs off of a cycle like that. Not a flame bro and I'm not trying to discourage you, but I think you should wait until you can put something decent together. It doesn't have to be a big stack, it can be a very logical and modest stack that will allow a good 10lbs of quality mass spread over a period of time so it will not be obvious. You just have to dig a little deeper. Good luck.
    Damn it seems lately I have been agreeing with Pete on just about everything. Needless to say I agree, Winny by itself is just not gonna do much for you especially at the dosage you are speaking of. Winny is a "stacking" AS, it works better with other AS. I have done winny only cycles, and saw nothing at 50mg a day. Now when I stacked it with some test, look out, my gains were incredible.

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Damn it seems lately I have been agreeing with Pete on just about everything.
    Great minds think alike Sic

Originally posted by Pete235

Great minds think alike Sic
    Great minds my AAS!

Just messin' wit'cha Petey, don't kill me!

Originally posted by G Child
    Great minds my AAS!
    "G" when you say "AAS" I will have to assume you were intending to use the acronym for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids ! Because to my knowledge NOBODY spells worse than I do!!

Well you just found someone that spells worse than your "AAS"!

hehe

Hey guys my AR spell check is broken....
    I know I have got to be the worst ungrammatic person on this here board. Just don't ask me what I do, cause then you guys would really laugh, that I could be soo damn ignorant.
    BTW I don't know about the "Great" minds thingy, more like sick minds think alike when it comes to me.. LMAO.
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 07-25-2002 at 02:19 PM.

S30, as long as you don't use the word "worser"...

I hate it when people use that frikkin' word... HATE IT!!!!

So what you are saying is I spell worser than you G?

Thread Information