Nico is offline Associate Member

? about making fina with kit

After the pellets have dissolved in the solution you then add the oil. Ok that I get. Then the oil goes to the bottem and the sollution rises to the top. And that I get. What I dont get, is when you take the syringe and go to draw up the oil do you also draw up the solution which is at the top or do you leave it and not use the solution. Do you just draw up the oil? Bros help me out here please. NICO......

Anyone?

marx is offline Member
    I'm not sure if i understand completely, draw up everything that is liquid, leave the chunks behind...

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    The oil and solution should mix instead of separating like you stated. Then once all the particles settle to the bottom , you draw up all the fluid and leave out the goo and junk that's on the bottom. I think i know what you're talking about on the separation part because i had one kit that did that. Which kit are you using?

I am using the kit from finakits.com.
    Plus how ong does it take for the pellets and the solution to fully mix? I heard something like 45 min.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    bump im interested as well

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    I haven't used the kits from finakits.com but if they're anything like the one i got from SD , then you'll have problems with it mixing like i did. I use A's kits and the oil/solution mix right away after shaken. With the kit i got from SD , i would shake it and the stuff would separate and i'd repeat it again and again , but it still wouldn't mix. Needless to say i have never gotten anymore kits from them. It sounds like you have the same problem .

osujudoman is offline Junior Member
    In case nobody has emailed or PM'd you, this is what you want to do:

First, disolve the pellets in the solution. The desolving can be sped up if you've first crushed the pellets into powder (try putting them into a straw, then 'rolling' a hammer across the straw to mash them into powder). Put all the powder from the pellets into the solution and swirl it around for a little while to make sure it all gets wet.

After you've done that, you can either wait for the powder to disolve on its own or you can speed it up by heating the mixture. To heat it, boil some water in a small pot (only enough water to come about half-way up the vial when you sit it in the pot) and sit the vial in it. As it warms, swirl the vial around a little to speed up the disolving as before. You'll end up with a dark brown-red liquid.

Next, pour your sterile oil into the vial containing the dissolved pellets. Cap that vial (assuming your using the vials from finakits.com) and shake it up to mix the oil with the dissolved tren . After being shaken, it'll look sorta yellow-brown with tons of red specks floating around. Thos specks are the fillers and binders. Now just let it sit for an hour or more to allow the red specks to settle to the bottom. The longer it sits, the more the binders settle. You may even consider heating it after it's sat for 1+ hours just like before. This will also help speed up the process. The key is not to jar the vial since that will mix everything back up again. After everything is settled, you'll have a partially cloudy yellowish liquid for maybe 4/5 of the vial and a really dark brown/red sludge resting in the bottom 1/5.

Using your 10cc syringe, draw up as much of the yellowish liquid on top as you can. This will take a few times since chances are that you've got more than 10cc's worth of it in that vial.

From this point, put your coffee filter in a funnel (which for some reason finakits doesn't provide) and place the funnel into the vial that originally contained your oil. Take the 10cc syringe that you just drew and squirt it into the funnel for the first step of the filtering process. After you've emptied the syringe, go back and get another 10cc's from the vial with the tren in it and repeat the process till you've moved all the yellowish liquid from the tren vial to the funnel/coffee filter in the other vial. This is an important step if you ask me. I skipped it when I first made fina and it caused me to clog up the whatman filter later on.

Anyway, after you've filtered all the yellowish liquid from the tren vial through the coffee filter, dump the rest of the crud and remaining liquid into the funnel as well. Using your hands, wring out as much liquid as you can from the coffee filter; just make sure not to tear the filter and drop any of the crud back into the mix.

Now for the last step in filtering. You'll notice that the liquid that's gone through the coffee filter is much less cloudy. Now take the 10cc syringe, draw up the tren, and unscrew the needle. Screw the whatman filter onto the syringe and put another 18G needle onto the other side of the filter. Now inject the mix into the last remaining (sterile) vial. You'll notice that the fluid coming out is very clear and has a golden yellow color. Repeat the process until you've passed all the tren through the filter. At that point you may choose to bake the final product to pasturize it.

The baking at the end is a common controversy on the forums because nobody seems to agree on what temperature will kill the bacteria/viruses without harming the tren. Some say to bake at 250 3x for 20 minutes each time. Others say to bake at 160-170 for a half an hour and that'll do the job too. It's pretty much up to you. When baking, however, insert a needle into the top of the vial to relieve pressure; just don't leave the needle in too far or you risk the oil spurting out the top as it expands from the heat.

Hope that helps.

- Judoman

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Well done Judoman

I copied and printed your directions.

thank you very much for the clear and well though out instructions.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info. I was wondering how the hell you do that.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    do the pellets come with it? I just looked on finakits.com and didnt see anything about pellets?

latman49 is offline Member
    Just the kits....you can pick up the pellets at various vet supply web sites for around $35 for 2g and $70 for 4g ComponentTH belts...at least that is what I gave for mine

POSH is offline Member
    ALWAYS LET THE SOLUTION MIX AND SETTLE AT LEAST OVERNIGHT. ONCE THE SHIT HAS SETTLED AT THE BOTTOM, DON'T DISTURB IT. I ALSO GET TWO FILTERS WHEN I ORDER A KIT. I GOT SOME OF THE GUNK IN THE BOTTOM INTO MY FINAL SOLUTION ON MY FIRST KIT, AND IT HURT LIKE HELL TO INJECT. IMO THE MORE IT IS FILTERED, THE BETTER IT IS TO INJECT. ALSO MAKE SURE TO STERALIZE IT. IMO PURE FINA IS GREAT FOR SITE INJECTIONS, SO YOU WANT IT TO BE VERY CLEAN.
    POSH

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Nico
    I am using the kit from finakits.com.
    Plus how ong does it take for the pellets and the solution to fully mix? I heard something like 45 min.

Just play it safe and let it sit overnight....That's what i did and it worked fine....No need to rush it... what's one day anyday.... They should also give you a coffee filter with the kit... if not just get one and run it though the coffee filter first before you use the .45mm filter... makes it alot cleaner and easier when you use the .45mm filter...

Thread Information