pike_012 is offline New Member

is this cycle to long

i weigh 185lbs, 6ft tall.
    i just got through with a sustanon and winny stack. i didnt get desired results i got alot stronger but recieved no weight gain or difference in appearence. i was wondering if it would be safe to imediately start taking test cyp. i not sure if this would be too long or not. i u think it is safe to do so, how would u recommend that i take it,i just want ur input. i was going to take 400-500mg a wk. and end it with clomid. thanks for ur input.

JAY48 is offline New Member
    was the sust and winny real?

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    I'm interested on how your diet and training were while you were on...then maybe look at the gear you used. It doesn't always have to be the gears fault. Let us know bro, so we can let you know if you may have done something wrong.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If your gear was real and you experienced no weight gain or change in body appearance I suggest you get off the gear and go back to the basics. Something is wrong with your diet, your workout routine, or your recovery and sleep schedule. Spend some time analyzing those things and start another cycle later.

pike_012 is offline New Member
    i did have a good diet,i am a nutrition major, so i eat pretty good making sure i get plenty of protien and alot of calories usaully bewteen 3000-4000, last time i took sust i gained 27lbs and did pretty much same routine this time. im a certified personal trainer so i have a pretty good workout to. so i think it was the gear.
    i think my winny was good but the sust was bad.
    so do yall think extending this cycle 5-6 more wks would be ok.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    If you gained nothing and feel nothing, you probably had bad gear. I wouldn't just run a 5-6 week cycle of cyp. I would just wait a while and get your shit together for a 10 week cycle. JMO

Thread Information