Thread: Bulking Cycle?!

Surfárn is offline New Member

Question Bulking Cycle?!

Hey everyone!

I have some questions for all you guys...
    I'm 20 years old I've been working out for 4 years, the last two have been really good and I've made some good gains. I'm 6.0 ft tall and weigh 159 pounds and bench 200. My diet is good and eat lots and use some supplements, I don't seem to be able to gain much weight though. I'd like to add some more mass, especially to my arms and shoulders.
    I't seem to be hard to gain mass on your arms...

my goal is to look like I do now, but with maby 15 more pounds of muscle?

do you think I'm still too young to use AS, or could I start a cycle??
    if so, any suggestions??

maybe sust/dbol /deca ??

flex321 is offline Member
    I don't think your to young. But you are very thin. Try upping your calories and see if you can get some size. If you can't get weight on now without gear youll never be able to keep any gains from gear when you get off of them.

I've been upping my calories a lot the last 1,5 months but it kind of slow and have trouble to get over 162...and when I put it on I want it on my arms and shoulders like I said. ( have about 11% bf)

flex321 is offline Member
    what about your workout routine, maybe change that up abit?

If your set on doing a cycle, then don't ask what to take just use the search button on this site and read back posts on different bulking cycles. Learn about AS before asking for use to tell you what to do. I'm just trying to help not lecture you bro.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Deadlifts
    Squats
    Bench
    Barbell/Dumbell Curls

and a whole of steak will pack on the lbs quick. Use core movements as they involve large muscle groups and you have to use a lot of smaller groups as well as stabilizers...what does your daily diet look like? I bet you that is the culprit.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    eat like your a damm garbage disposal!!!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thanks! Hey did' mean to sound like that. I'm not really set on on doing one....I recearched a lot and read lots about AS, I'd really like to get my desired results without it, but it seems kind of difficult at least in a decent timeperiod. tnx again bro!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Most people do not eat enough quality calories, do not lift heavy enough on the core exercises (PaPaPump's reply) and seriously overtrain (especially arms) without proper recovery. The reason you look around the gym and see very few (if any guys) doing heavy, low rep deadlifts or squats is because they are no fun. If you see one I bet he is a big strong guy.

I eat lots of cottage cheese and tuna( 500g-1000g / week and tuna almost every day) !! probably eat too little carbs, but I try to get lots of those also. also use creatine and gainers fuel.)

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Damn striahgt Rickson. I saw this guy doing tbars with 6 or 7 plates the other day and he is the most jacked mofo in the whole gym. He was wearing baggy ass clothes but his traps, pecs and arms were still busting thru his shirt. You didn't see his ass using the cables. Cables are awesome to aid in and actually produce good results...but until a certain mass is achieved, results will be so much better with the core's. Just eat like hell and you can put on a good 20 lbs in probably the next few months...and again...what does your daily diet look like? You're not gonna sneak by me without letting me in on some info.

I do lots of core exercises and (about 6 reps each set and 5 sets/ muscle group). I workout 5 days/week and enery muscle group once every 6-7 days.

have to go to bed....working tomorrow.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!! It's so nice to share all your knowledge!!!
    I'll read everything you write tomorrow! good night!

pump111 is offline New Member
    bro don't worry so much about just ur arms, u need to pack opn some serious weight first, take the advice that has been giving
    1 inch on arms = 10lbs of bodyweight

Thread Information