PK-V is offline Productive Member

people you know that take AAS and make you want to faceplam

guy I know on the d-bolz

takes up to 5 a day straight up stops and sometime takes 1-3 anytime he wants to get "big"

for I don't know how many weeks at a time as much as money can afford

and drinks when on

PCT? whats that?

has light gyno and acne as a result

inb4 tell him what to do you useless cunv

Forbidden16 is offline Junior Member
    Quite frankly I have never known anybody around that uses who knows what is a PCT.

I know two guys on, one guy is methodical like a scientist

...the other guy is not side effect prone in any way to any sides at any dose! As a result he figures it's ok for him to stay on high doses of test year round, and he randomnly takes orals depending on his curiosity. He's never done a pct...

......aaaannndddd.... facepalm!

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    My brother, pisses me off. I go through the trouble to lay out a good plan for him and it just goes out the window. Says he is "bulking" but in reallity he is just eating like shit getting fat and not training hard same diet as always with him Im done with it hes on his own.

He is PCT now and I explained how to come off and to increase his food intake but to keep it clean so he doesnt get fat and can get that natural test going, yeah its been pizza or whatever ED and BEER EOD LOL Im not going to even bother anymore.

I have actually stopped training with him because he is so slow and just not into it at the gym it ruins my workouts.
    Last edited by gymnerd; 05-31-2010 at 07:28 PM.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post

I have actually stopped training with him because he is so slow and just not into it at the gym it ruins my workouts.
    I hate training with people like this. It tends to f up my s too.

AnonEagle is offline Junior Member
    what is facepalming?

but along the lines of most people i know that juice, none of them have ever done a PCT. i finally convinced one (who has done cycles of winny, dbol , and test) to try some nolvadex at the end of his cycle... after his hair thinned out, got nasty acne, and tore his ACL (probably put at risk because of the wini, I NEVER suggest wini for football players cus of that)

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    The good ole' "deca + anadrol stack" seems to be one of the most prevalent at my gym.

But we all know that anadrol is just oral test... so no biggy.. right?

Nowadays, I just shake my head, and say have fun.

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by AnonEagle View Post
    what is facepalming?

but along the lines of most people i know that juice, none of them have ever done a PCT. i finally convinced one (who has done cycles of winny, dbol, and test) to try some nolvadex at the end of his cycle... after his hair thinned out, got nasty acne, and tore his ACL (probably put at risk because of the wini, I NEVER suggest wini for football players cus of that)
    Facepalm is what you do when see something so idiotic you slap yourself in the forehead, google facepalm demotivational posters

Thread Information