canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member

Pin size what should i do??

Well was out gettin pins and syringes for my first cycle today and this is whats up. Got 3cc syringes no prob. And also got 20G 1.5inch pins for drawing from the vials (largest i can get). Now for injecting this is all they have 23G 1inch pins not 1.5 inch. Will that be good enough for glute injections?? Thats all i want to do no quads or delts or anything. So is 1inch enough to get into the glute?? Or should i use the 20G 1.5inch pins for injecting as well?? Might hurt alot more but what do you guys think??

DiMensionX is offline Member
    If your BF is low enough the 1" pins will work, otherwise stick those fucking harpoons in there:-).

DMX

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Yup, like he said if your bodyfat is low enough you should be fine.

Have you thought of asking them for different sizes?

thegame01 is offline Member
    just how low bf are we talking about i am 9.0% at 185lbs (5'8") should i go with 1 or 1,5 inch.
    I would get other pins, screw the 20gauge, damn

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    9% you should be fine shooting with the 1 inch, if you can grab more than a pinch of fat on your ass though, id consider getting some 1.5s, order them offline (getpinz.com), their dirt cheap, so why not? i wouldn't be injecting with no 20g though, shit thats like injecting with a nail, you'll have a nice bundle of scar tissue in no time...good luck

canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member
    well im guessing my body fat is roughly around 10/11% and the 23G 1inchers are all they can order. Ill try another pharmacy maybe see if they can get them for me. The pharmasave near me cant though.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    probably be fine using 1" pins.

4plates is offline Banned
    i use 1in pins in the glute,i just drive it all the way in.put it in the upper outer quadrent and you should be fine,
    the other option would be to do delt shots,its very simple and id recomend them over glute shots

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Pin size what should i do??

Originally posted by canadian_mofo
    Now for injecting this is all they have 23G 1inch pins not 1.5 inch. Will that be good enough for glute injections??
    Nope. If you're on the Canadian side, try a different drug store and pick up some 22 g. 1.5" pins or syringe/needle combinations - they're a standard item at most drug stores. If you're in Ontario, you should be able to find them at a Pharma Plus, Shoppers Drug Mart, or Wal-Mart.

But keep the 23 g. 1" pins as well - they're good for the delts and quads.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Buddy try delts and quads, their so much easier to shot than glutes. And your 1 inchers will be fine for these sites, 1 inch is OK for glutes too if your not a fat arse, lol.

Bouncer

Thread Information