Thread: All in all

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member

All in all

I am in the last week of PCT after a test enanthate 12wk 500mg/wk cycle. As far as the emotional sides of the clomid there were none. Just some acne on the shoulders. Anyway my strength seems to be pretty much the same even after PCT as it was during the peak of the cycle. Anyone with similar results?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Thats pretty common actually with propper PCT and diet.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Thanks for the reply bro, and congrats on the new title.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, Clomid works great for me as well. I don't get any of the emotional sides that a lot of guys talk about, just a little acne. I also keep most of the strength and weight.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    I am in the last week of PCT after a test enanthate 12wk 500mg/wk cycle. As far as the emotional sides of the clomid there were none. Just some acne on the shoulders. Anyway my strength seems to be pretty much the same even after PCT as it was during the peak of the cycle. Anyone with similar results?
    Strange thing is, I didnt really notice a huge increase in strength when on, although I did overall substantially increase the weights lifted, it seemed somewhat difficult at the time when I was increasing the weights however I adapted to the heavier weights somewhat better then I would have not being on cycle. I have completed PCT and no longer taking clomid but continuing tribulus/tongkat ali, and I have generally noticed no loss of strength. I am about 5 weeks after my final test enanthate injection and only about 8 pounds lighter. I ended deca in my cycle several weeks before I ended testosterone enanthate and the weight loss started as a result of dropping the deca and was occuring while I was still on test enanthate. Overall I am still at about 15 lbs ahead and weight is not only stable but starting to regain some weight as the tribulus/tongkat ali is continuing to build up my natural testosterone levels .

Thread Information