swoll is offline Junior Member

HELP! need facts for girl friend!

Guys im stuck and need help. I cant lie to my girl so i told her how i was going to start steriods soon. Anyway i tryed to tell her how its not that bad and theres a safe way to do it. But she thinks im lying because she reads stuff on the internet and like goverment books about it. Anyway she said if she read something that backs up what i say then that will make her happy. She said this site dont count because its bias to steriod users. Anyway i need anything!!! Please if you know a book i can buy or a internet site with research or anything please post!

She said she would not marry me cuz ill die first
    so please help me
    -thanks-

palme is offline Rosie Member
    What does she mean this site dont count? Cause itīs filled with people that acctualy have experiance and knowledge in AAS? How many of the journalists that write about AAS do you think has ever tryed it? Or even been to a gym latley?

palme.... thats what i told her. this is why im stuck. if theres a book out there thoe like steriod101 that is writen by a bodybuilder that could help me that would be good. but i dont know what book would do this

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Go on medline.com and pull up a million studies on different AAS and there benefits. Better yet call one of the antiaging clinics and tell them you are interested in the benefits of Testosterone and HGH therapy in combating the aging process and would like some literature.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member

Re: HELP! need facts for girl friend!

Originally posted by swoll
    She said this site dont count because its bias to steriod users.
    Do you think those government sites are not biased? Come on. This site has actual people who have done cycles who tell others their experiences. If everybody on the board was on gear and keeling over, do you think we would all still be doing it?

Tell her to read this board, it's as real as it gets.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, tell her to sign up on the ladies board and ask questions herself.

OG

Rickson: i didnt find any info on medline.com .... just info on there products lol

Vegas Kid: yea i told her those are bias too.

OGPackin: Good idea

Im full on them..

OG

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    Swoll here is an article that was posted by Pete235 in an earlier post

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issue...l/1/index.html

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, tell her to sign up on the ladies board and ask questions herself.

OG
    That's a good call OG!

Thxs trim!! I'v been thinking up ideas for myself just incase i have to tell my chick... Dont think it will help for me....butya never know?

OG

spongebob is offline New Member
    Try finding books on hormone replacement therapy. That's essentially what we're doing, except in larger doses.

I talked with my wife about it and that's what sold her. The fact that licensed docters in the US can give Test for HRT is proof enough that it can be safe when used properly.

You have to convice her that you care as much about your body and health as she does, and that you will take every possible step to ensure that you'll be safe.

None of us would be doing cycles if we thought there was an unreasonable risk of serious injury or death.

You made the right decision to tell her. Good luck.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bump to testaprim's post...i was going to post the same thing
    and a big thank you to pete for posting it to begin with

symatech

Great ideas guys. And that artical was great... i need more like that to win her over.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    it's hard for alot of women to accept thier men using gear... i know mine is not thrilled w/ it but she lives w/ it. gather some info, sit her down and dont lie to her. tell her that yes, it very well could be harmful if abused or administered improperly. tell her of the possible side affects adn assure her that you will constantly detoxify yourself because not only does she love you, but you love yourself, too and would never do something like this w/o having fair knowledge and support w/ it. then, dont expect her to be excited and ready to give you injections or anything, but just to the point where it is accepted and leave it be. dont ever talk to her about it unless she brings it up, dont throw it in her face by leaving your syringe wrappers and BA wipes laying around. keep it on the low, use it, be careful and get huge. yup, been through it all. good luck!

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    well not to flame but it sounds like she is wearing the pants in this relationship. tell her to buzz off. my girlfriend tried giving me shit for like 1 day. she had no say in the matter. its my body, not hers. as long as i still treated her the same. which i did, my personality didnt change at all. not to be a jerk bro, but tell her like it is. you have researched it throughly and your going to do this. take it or leave it sweetheart.

lol thanks tanguy... that is how i feel since it is my body. But i do love her and am just trying to work threw the relationship so everyone is happy.

so pants this

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Just curious if she trains at all/does cardio/anything active???

I think the majority of the women who train themselves (not necessarily bodybuilders or even hardcore cardio queens ) are less likely to have negative attitudes about AS

And having her come on here, read and even 'talk' to other women will most definitely help in her understanding and possible acceptance

BTW...good post, ragin'

primodonna: Shes in great shape! Runs everyday and weight trains. In fact thats how we got together... cuz were both young gym nuts. She is a "cardio queen".

Thread Information