lil mack 713 is offline Junior Member

Cycle question and help for summer training for college athletics

Hey guys, I have a question. I am fairly new but I would like to know how would the results be for size, strength, weight gain etc. for this cycle. Can any one answer this? Thanx

20 shots tt 250 possibly another 5=25 shots
    10 shots tt deca 300
    320 D-bols (Bulgarian)

I have clomid, milk thistle, ALA.

I will follow with winny and clomid therapy. Unload on me guys.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Um, what are you asking ??

Results really all depend on how much you bust your ass during your cycle. Few different factors play a part on what you're going to get out of a cycle - how you eat, sleep, train.

Are you not worried about your college testing you for juice ?? Deca will surely show up.

lil mack 713 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not to worried on the testing part because where a D-3 school, I play two sports here and we only get tested if we make NCAA's and we do come close in both sports but I'll take the chance. Also their are ways to elude screen testing

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    I do college athletics and at the national level (NCAA's) they randomly test you, they take you away and say piss in this cup, no time to take any masking thing, do not risk it with the deca , i have had people on my team who will do bad on purpose so they dont get tested, and these are all american caliber athletes, if you have a sure way to elude these tests, PM me and tell me how!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by lil mack 713
    I'm not to worried on the testing part because where a D-3 school, I play two sports here and we only get tested if we make NCAA's and we do come close in both sports but I'll take the chance. Also their are ways to elude screen testing
    Doesn't matter whether you're D1, D2, or D3 - they are all part of NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association). It's not worth taking the chance. Given they don't test as much at D3's as they do at your powerhouse schools, but still - not worth taking a chance. There's other things you can take until you're out of school and away from testing.

Good luck getting around the drug test that's random. As that CrazyRussian fella said, they tell you to piss - you piss - while they watch you drop your pants to your ankles and raise your shirt and hold it with your chin.

big swoll is offline Member
    yea pm me too if you can elude a drug test....this is something i want to hear for the future

husun is offline Junior Member
    i'm at a d3 school now as well, why dont u jsut post ur little way to avoid screen testing

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    There have to be ways. I mean shit, some of these D-1 schools must pay off the guy who tests their kids for juice. There is just no way that mad amounts of these college football players arent juicing. Like you dont think an SEC school or like Miami wouldnt pay a few hundred bucks so the testing guy could falsify results for them.

Thread Information