PetrX is offline Associate Member

Sus250/Decca question ..first timer ...

Ok so I just got my gear...its the breakable top kind of vial..The sus250 contains 250 mg per vial (duh) and the Decca contains 100 mg pre vial..
    my questions are
    A- Is it ok to mix one vial of sus250 and 2 vials of Decca in one needle??
    B- and does it matter where i inject?? I was thinkin of just shootin in the butt

Thanks in advance every1

passthetest is offline Member
    ya u can but from your questions it is very easy to tell that you know very little about steroids and should def do alot more research

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro...stats and history with only 7 posts...if you have to ask that then your knowledge is slim and probably none...but just in case...yes you can put them in the same syringe...and its probably your first time the buttock for you will be the sfaest...please do some more research BEFORE you start.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think he is talking about amps..... careful how you break them. I opted for vials my first cycle but many people like both.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    u can mix ur sus and deca in 1 needle and shoot in ur glutes

fl2tn is offline New Member
    agree with the BIGM all the way......listen to him bro

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Bro...stats and history with only 7 posts...if you have to ask that then your knowledge is slim and probably none...but just in case...yes you can put them in the same syringe...and its probably your first time the buttock for you will be the sfaest...please do some more research BEFORE you start.
    Its my first cycle so indeed i am new to this .. I was alittle bit confused cuz everyone keeps sayin to shoot in biceps and deltoids and glutes and such but then i hear it doesnt matter if u shoot it in the butt or glutes or deltoids so that was what confused me a bit.. thanx for u replies everyone, i really appreciate it :-)

passthetest is offline Member
    for the record but is glutes

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    Bro please do some more research before you start your cycle did you plan out a PCT? You need to inject the sustanon eod to keep blood levels stable and yes you can mix the sustanon and deca in one syringe. What does your cycle look like and what are your stats?

The Old Frenchy is offline Junior Member
    Sust 250 eod ? You talk about frontloading, aren't you ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Old Frenchy View Post
    Sust 250 eod ? You talk about frontloading, aren't you ?
    NO!!..in order to keep blood levels consistent for optimal results sus should be administered ED or you can get away with EOD..

Quote Originally Posted by basshead69 View Post
    Bro please do some more research before you start your cycle did you plan out a PCT? You need to inject the sustanon eod to keep blood levels stable and yes you can mix the sustanon and deca in one syringe. What does your cycle look like and what are your stats?
    C'mon guys this is just parroting ...his stats were asked for the second and third post of the thread aswell as answering the his question about mixing and where to inject...if there is anything you can add its great but just to keep REPEATING what was already said is ridiculous...I'm not flaming any one or pointing anyone out but lets be considerate and practical here..

C'mon guys this is just parroting ...his stats were asked for the second and third post of the thread aswell as answering the his question about mixing and where to inject...if there is anything you can add its great but just to keep REPEATING what was already said is ridiculous...I'm not flaming any one or pointing anyone out but lets be considerate and practical here..
    My cycle is going to be 500/week of sus 250, 200/week of Decca, and 40/day of Dbol ...and for PCT i have Clomid ..sus and decca for 8-10 weeks and dbol for 6 weeks max...
    My stats as in weight and stuff??
    Um im 6'3 and 215 lbs and my bf is around 10-11%, im 23 yrs old

sounds fine bro...six weeks of dbol is pushing it in my opinion bro...but its your cycle....How long have you been training???

sounds fine bro...six weeks of dbol is pushing it in my opinion bro...but its your cycle....How long have you been training???
    Yea my friend just told me to only use dbol for 4 weeks so imma listen to him on that... Um ive been training for 3 yrs, had a bike accident last yr and took off 4 months and started back this year in Feb until now..Im excited to see how my body responds to this cycle

Thread Information