Thread: fina/test/d-bol

john004 is offline Associate Member

fina/test/d-bol

Im taking fina 75mg/day test enthante 125mg/day and ** d-bol 50mg/day. Almost into week 4, and only up 3 pounds and dropping. I started at about 178, got up to about 186, now at about 183. I don't know whats going on, i have not been getting hungary, and i have been slacking on eating alot, will food have this much effect on gaining weight and straingth. My straingth is going down as well. This is my third cycle, its been 2-3 months since my last 6 week cycle.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, in short...YES! Eating and eating clean is one of the most important things u need to do on AS. If u dont eat u wont grow bro!

OG

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    og is right ,also are u sleeping enough and resting?at 4 weeks in u should be throwing shit up through the roof!

insomnia like a bitch, lucky to get 3 hours of sleep a night. was told that since im of the juice i probably have high blood pressure. I naturally have a bad sleeping problem, but normally when i juice, becomes almost impossible.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Get some garlic tabs and some hawthorne berry extract to help with your blood pressure.....try a little AM cardio to crank up your metabolism and stimulate your apetite a bit....not talking super intense but maybe 10-15min of abs or something first thing in the morning. Also you may want to look into some OTC sleep aids to get you through the cycle, I heard kava kava recommended by some but I have heard recently there are studies that show it to be hard on your liver...haven't had a chance to look at the studies myself so I am not 100% sure. St. Johns Wart is another I believe that can help calm you down. The most important thing is feeding yourself bro, you have to resort to force feeding at times and while it is not fun it can help you get through a slump.
    Also are you SURE your gear is legit? I know ALOT of people I would say 80% of the bro's I talked to said the ** dbol is shit......you could have gotten a bad batch of them, no telling when you get his stuff sometimes, especially if it was made last year when he was so popular and so busy I am sure it had something to do with the recent complaints in quality.

Ya im sure everything is good, i got a friend just taking the d-bol alone, out of my batch, started same time as me, up 11 pounds, straingth is though the roof. Im taking test and fina and im not keep up anywhere near him. Gotta be my food intake and sleep. Xanax helps me sleep, anyone know if there is anything bad about taking something like xanax?

Thread Information