BigMatt is offline Junior Member

Really thinking about taking the dive...

Lately ive been really thinking about using aas.
    Ive been weight lifting for about 5 years.

Honestly the kind of physique that i want to achieve(really cut and no water retention) i know that i would need to get on gear to achieve that.

Im 24 years old.

Ive been training since 18.Ive been as high as 215(but it was a bloated 215 and not ripped).

I never taken gear in my whole life or any pro-hormone, im a life time natural.

Currently im 5.11 and 170 very dry(no water retention and i can see my 6 pack).

What i want to achieve is a very ripped and dry 190 lbs physique and maintain that year round.I want to achieve somewhat fitness type physique.

I dont drink(no bs, never drink or smoke), i eat healty(no sugar, no refined carbs etc...) i know about nutrition protein,carbs,fat macro... etc...

Sometime i see the physique on the members picture page and i cannot wonder how those guys are using gear... i mean they dont look like they workout, they are just bloated and puffy... no offense but thats not what im aiming for... im aiming for quality ripped physique even if its under 190 pound, i dont care.

So for first cycle i was thinking.

500mg Test each week, 2 shot monday , tuesday for 12 to 15 weeks(not sure) opinion?

Maybe i can trow some dbol in the first 4 week for 30mg per day.

pct nolva/clomid.

What kind of results can you expect with running gear for first cycle? Im curious , what do you feel? Etc..

Thanks

For an idea i want to achieve kind similar physique(btw this guy aint natural)
    Last edited by BigMatt; 11-22-2007 at 09:01 PM.

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    If your wanting to run that cycle it should look like this

Week 1-10 500mg shots on Monday and Thursday each containg 250mg
    week 1-4 anadrol 30 to 50 mg ed

PCT Anthony Roberts imo its the best pct
    This is more then enough test for a beginer and you can expect to gain around 20 pounds you will get water retention with Test E but there are ways to combat that. Just remember steroids arnt magic it will take hard work to acheive what you want. You have got to keep your diet in check which it looks like you do and train like you have never trained before to reach your goals. Good luck

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I agree you want to split your test every 3.5 days to keep stable levels, also make sure you get test e or test cyp, you just said test but you wouldn't want to get test prop for twice weekly injections.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Hows your diet?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by basshead69
    Week 1-10 500mg shots on Monday and Thursday each containg 250mg
    every 3.5 days is not necessarily monday and thursday. it varies week to week, not on set days.

Quote Originally Posted by basshead69
    also i dont see how drol would be a helpful addition to his cycle, considering he wants to be dry and tight with minimal water retention.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    every 3.5 days is not necessarily monday and thursday. it varies week to week, not on set days.
    Actually, if for instance you shot at 6am Monday, then 6pm Thursday, your next shot would be 6am Monday for a perfect 3.5 day split.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    The half life of test E or C is so long that it doesn't matter what time you shoot monday or thursday

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969 View Post
    The half life of test E or C is so long that it doesn't matter what time you shoot monday or thursday
    I agree, I was just giving Amorphic a hard time for saying a 3.5 day split wouldn't fall on the same days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger
    I agree, I was just giving Amorphic a hard time for saying a 3.5 day split wouldn't fall on the same days.
    D'oh

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Days in a week = 7...7/2 = 3.5...WOW!!!

For the thread starter: that guy in the pic is quite amazing, maybe if you post a pic of you we could help you better; for the cycle I think that you can run a bulk cycle staying on a lean diet and using an AI to avoid estrogen-like sides such water and fat gains.

Something like this:
    Weeks 1-12: Test E 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-4: Dbol 40mg/day
    Weeks 7-12: Winny 50mg/day to harden up

Post your planned PCT.
    CL

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    looks like you are set bro. As far as how you feel.... i felt more confident, stronger, etc. i also felt tired alot and had to sleep alot more than what i was used to. 9 hours a night easy. Plus a nap if i could get one in. I gained over 30lbs of muscle my first cycle in about 14-17 weeks. Thats alot of growing, im guessing thats why i was so tired all the time.

Pct is very important, make sure to have all of that gear before you start anything, and to have an ai on hand during cycle in case you get realy bloated.

Thread Information