BIG RED I is offline Junior Member

prop infection/ soreness/ low grade fever?

HI AR members,

does test prop have complications with site injection soreness and low grade fever and are the problems enough to warrant not incorporating full time into either a bulk or hardening phase?

thanx red

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    had fever and soreness from it, had to discontinue...cant train or eat when you feel like poop...good luck

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    I get a fever from just about all the Tests i have used.
    Like Dj did i had to stop using prop in my last cycle and it became a Deca cycle. Most of the Time i can tough it out but that time i just felt like total shit. im doin enanthate and deca now 4 1/2 weeks into it and im still pushing the Enanthate and it seems to be getting better. The fever isnt nearly as bad as it was in my first 2 weeks. Everyone is different so all i can suggest to you is try and see. hope i helped in some small way

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    firt off bro what kind are u using?????if its vet chances are its high in ba contents so that what leave s u sore as hell and the knot to go along with it.and also the ba might be causing u the fever .i got it too,byt from the first batches of TT cyp wich hurt like crazy had to stop it .using virormone right now the shit is the best.

BIG RED I is offline Junior Member
    HI AR members,

10 x ampules from thailand at cost 22 dollars! cheap? legitimate, although they are new to the scene. i'm sure we will see these prop' amps circulating sometime soon considering the cost. so that's 1X2ml=100mg of test propianate (name testolic). cypionate which i also bought for the starting of my next cycle comes in at 23/24 dollars depending on your bargaining powers over the pharmacy counter.

i'm saddened to hear about the sensitivty issue of prop' and with only two weeks left of my cycle i'm at a loss whether to go ahead as the deca i'm on is for boosting the immune system. the prop would've been fine towards the end of the cycle with my winny depot amps as i could've used clomid for three weeks to stimulate the HPTA/ natural test!! never mind?

thanx red.

Thread Information