Shredz is offline Respected Member

Question starting my winny

Starting my winny as a part of my stack in 2 weeks..was planning on drinking it with grapefruit juice at 50mgED

I know the question has been asked before but not with this dosage....as far as i could find.

I do cardio first thing in the moring and then train weight at around 4pm or 6pm depending on what shift i am on. When should i take it?

thanks in advance

Gear101 is offline Member
    For what i know which isn't alot.... May people would spilt the mg in half and take in the morning and at night because the half live on winny is about 8 hrs...

hope that helps

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i would take gear101's advice....drink it twice. but i was always told to use clear grape juice.

clear grape juice..just like when you drink creatine..eh..

see i posted that saying that is what i believe to be the best..but alot of people on here say..grape FRUIT juice..no one has given a reason why

anyone????

Gear101 is offline Member
    only thing that i can add is that: take a pin and put half ml in the jacket and shoot it into the back of your mouth, without the needle on it..... i alway take mine with grapefruit.. but would try clear garpe juice of a change.... drinking 16oz of grapefruit a day gets old fast

that is exactly how I was going to go about doing it

rocklizard is offline Junior Member
    First time I have heard of drinking winny!? Are we talking oil-based such as that produced by Fort Dodge? I have a 50ml bottle that I was going to just shoot with some test and deca for a cycle. Better results from drinking vs. injecting? Wassup guys? Thanks

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Rock Lizard. By the time i respond to this, you probably already had ten answers to your question.

But mine is the best.

Winstrol is NOT oil based...it is water based in the same form as suspension. Winstrol is 17aa no matter if you drink it,inject i t, snort it, dump it in your ear...whatever, it will pass thru the liver eventually before i t becomes active. So just drink it and save some shots.

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Winstrol is 17aa no matter if you drink it,inject i t, snort it, dump it in your ear...whatever, it will pass thru the liver eventually before i t becomes active. So just drink it and save some shots.

dump it into your ear...

drink it brother..save some shots gear that isn't 17aa.

Thread Information