rambo123 is offline New Member

Some1 Help Me Please

Hey guys, im 19 years old. 6'4 220. 2 summers ago i foolishly purchased Anabolic extreme Superdrol at GNC. I went to GNC asking what would help me put on some lean mass and he gave me Superdrol. I took it without researching at all. I took 3 a day for 3 weeks and gained around 25 pounds of lean mass. I was probably the biggest 17 year old you would have ever seen at 6'4 230 lbs. After i was done i did some research and i realized i made a big mistake. I did not have a PCT. I should have never taken this product at that age, i should have waited till at least 20 or 21 because now i know that it is a steroid . The reason im making this post is because now, 2 years later i still haven't recovered from the cycle. After i was done with the cycle i was experiencing some libido and erection problems. I had some trouble getting it up, and when i did the erection was kind of half ass(not as hard as it should be). I talked to a few people and they said to just wait it out and ill be back to normal. Its almost 2 years later, and i still have this problem... My libido is there, i just still have the same exact erection problem. It hasn't gotten better or worse. Is there anything i can do to solve this problem??? I hope i dont have Erectial dysfunction at the age of 19 now =[.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    I recommend going to the doctor, telling him what you just told us, and getting bloodwork done.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i agree. what you did wasnt a steroid and it is legal so if it caused the problems your having your best bet it to go see a dr asap. you cant just ignore this problem because its been way to long to still have this happening to you

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Welcome.
    I recommend going to the doctor, telling him what you just told us, and getting bloodwork done.
    Agree with the BIG guy>>>>

i recently got blood work done for a sweating problem that i have which i think is from the superdrol also.. i sweat like a beast out of my armpits when im just sitting there, even when its cold out.. The doctor said my bloodwork was normal. Is there anything i can do outside of the doctors office, this is kind of embarrassing i wouldnt want my parents to find out.

Big
    you need to talk to a doctor about this issue, if you go for a sweating problem he isn't going to be looking into an erectile dysfunction problem.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't heavy sweating associated with either hypothalamus or pituatary problems. Which either can cause ed.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    A big part of being a responsible adult is being able to admit ones mistakes and learn from them. The longer you let this go, the more issues you may have. It's time to step up and be a man, and I would tell my parents and ask them for help.

Why hasn't anyone asked him what else he's taking/ eating? Shit, high cholesterol can lead to impotence...

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    Why hasn't anyone asked him what else he's taking/ eating? Shit, high cholesterol can lead to impotence...
    because rather than us play doctor I think in this case he needs to go to a doctor. I'm not going to attempt to diagnose this online, situations like this are why there are doctors out there.

very good point big, please excuse me

holy cow, do you think someone who is 22 and take superdrol would have those same problems? i cant believe GNC still sells that.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i really doubt 3 weeks of superdrol is the cause of your problems 2 years later..did your doc test your hormones or just do standard bloodwork? My guess is he didnt..maybe its all mental

any other suggestions besides asking the doctor? will i ever get back to normal please help.

Big
    You are asking people over the internet who have never seen you if you will get back to normal. If someone says "yep, you will get back to normal in 64 days" would you believe them? Seriously bro I gave you the best and most appropriate advice you could hope for in this situation. If you expecting a conclusive answer to this without seeing a doctor you will likely be more disappointed than you are now.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Maybe you should try F****** hotter girls?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    we are NOT doctors on here..you need to have complete bloodwork done including a full hormone panel and have it evaluated by a qualified physician..that is the best advice there is..you could try some OTC test boosters like tribulus and see if that helps

Thread Information