WSURAIDER is offline New Member

Finalizing order, have a TON of ?'s

OK guys, did some more research, and after feeling like a retard for several hours, I think I got it all figured out. First off, here is the cycle I initially planned.

Weeks 1-6 TT Methadieone (Dbol ) 35 mg/day
    Weeks 1-10 TT Test Enanthate 500 mg/wk
    Weeks 1-8 TT Deca 300 mg/wk

After talking to my friend, here is how the preceding products are sold...(I am a newb, so this is a direct copy and paste out of the email, w/o the prices)

Methadieone (Dbol) 10mg x 100 tabs
    Testosterone Propionate 100 (10ml)
    Nandralona 300 Deca (10ml)

Based on that info, I now see I have to change that cycle some, here are my options.

1. D-bol: I can either run it for 25 days at 40mg/day, or for 33 days at 30 mg/day. Which would be my better option? Does dbol even promote that great of gains, or basically does it just give you an initial bloat to make you feel good? B/C it is the most expensive thing in my cycle, and I wouldn't mind getting rid of it if it isn't worth it.

2. A question about the test and deca. OK, the deca is called deca 300, and is sold in 10ml containers. Does the 300 mean there are 300 mg per ml? If so, that means I would have enough for ten weeks, so should I run it that long? Is it the same thing w/ the test, Enanthate 200 is equal to 200 mg/ml, so I would need 3 bottles of it, right?

Thanks so much for your help, I would really like if some of the vets could help me out w/ all these questions. I am SOOOO EAGER to join the darkside, but I gotta get these questions answered first, lol.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You list test prop as the test you are able to get are you using it or test enanthate ?

hammerhead is offline Member
    i'd get 100 d-bols and run them 4/day for 25 days as a jump start. i'd run enanthate at 400 or 500mg/wk for 10 weeks and deca at 300mg/wk for 10 weeks. You won't get 10 full shots of 300mg out of one 10ml bottle. Trust me on that. If you want to limit it to one bottle of deca you're better off running it at 400mg/wk for 7 weeks + what's left. You really ought to get 2 bottles and work it out to where you're using 1.5 bottles - keep the other half for next time. Then you can run 450mg/wk for 10 weeks. That's what i'd do.

I am sorry guys, it was too early when I was typing, I can get test ethan
    Should read like this
    Test Ethanthate 200 (ml)

So how can I judge how many shots I could get out of a bottle, is my logic right?
    If I am getting Deca 300 in a 10 ml bottle, I "should" (I know this wont be the case if it is underfilled) 10, 300 mg. shots
    And for the test 200, I should get 4, 500 mg shots out of a 10 ml bottle?

OK, so here is what it looks like so far, keep the criticism coming guys...

3.5 weeks (25 days) 40 mg. TT dbol

10 weeks (might come out to only 9) 300 mg. TT Deca

10 weeks (could actually probably get another shot in for 11) 500 mg TT Test Ethan

Guys, another ?, this one is really important...
    I am really broke, and I know you don't want to hear this, but it would be really great if I didnt have to buy Nolvadex for this cycle. Think there is any way I could get away w/o it?

Please help on this guys, also have another question...
    Do you guys change needles between drawing the stuff out and shooting up? Also, I have read everyone's post on how to inject, and the one part that is screwing me up is the aspiration. What exactly is that? is it just when you have the needle already in, you pull the plunger back a little bit? This is the only spot taht is messinge me up. Thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Running Test & D-bol I would have nolvedex on hand. If you wanna take the chance that's up to you.
    Your Deca that you have is 300mgs per ml. So yes you should have 10 shots of that.
    Your Enth on the other hand is 200 mgs per ml, so you have 10 shots.
    1 shot is 1ml (200mgs).
    Aspirating is so you know if your in a vein or not. You DON'T wanna be in a vein. If you see blood when you pull back on the plunger then you withdrawl the needle and stick yourself again.
    Also you can mix the Deca and Enth in the same shot to lessen the pain from the Enth...
    Goodluck,,

M

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yes its good to suck out witha different pin then change again then shoot for dullness and more snitary always clean the top off the vial with alc before sticking in pin,and yes aspiration is the pulling of the plunger after your in to see if any blood come s in.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    u need an anti e sorry u dont want to hear it u got no money its ok just grow some tits small price to pay for a little hormone therapy without anties if you are prone to gyno with dbol and test u could be sore in no time, trust me dont start without nolva

peace

Bro, got the anti e, now just one more question. How should I divide my shots with my doses. Can I just shoot one time per week? Also, if I am going to mix juices, how do I go about drawing from both vials? If I drew from one first, wouldn't the 2 get mixed?

Bro's everything is good to go, got all my ?'s answered thanks to great people like you, now its just waiting on my stuff and I can officially join the darkside

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    good luck

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    if your really broke, save money and do it right. as hammerhead said. get another bottle of deca . its better to have more gear than not enough.

Thread Information