The Natural is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb How to detect different gyno...

I was wonsdering if there is any way I can detect if the Gyno is from deca or testo! Is there any way to know wich gyno that is evolving?
    Cause I am gonna cycle deca and sus, so It would be nice to know WHEN to take bromo or nolva!
    Thanx bros!

2Big4you is offline New Member
    Regardless what steroid caused it, gyno is from a having too much testostorone in your body and your balance is off test/est so your body produces more estrogen to equal it, Usually I would highly doubt it was from deca I can bet money it was from Test, but you never know! If your taking alot of deca a week your test levels my get pretty high and you might be in risk

2big

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    Thanx bro! But there is also a Deca -Gyno, wich doesnt go away with nolva, but bromo!
    Therefore I am wondering how to identify the different kind of gyno!
    Does anybody know???
    Last edited by The Natural; 10-05-2002 at 03:20 AM.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    i dont think you can identify the difference between the two. either take both to be safe, or start taking nolva because the test is most likely causing it and if symptoms dont subside with a few days then start on bromo too. its up to you.

Adaptek is offline Junior Member
    ok this is how you tell, if your are on a cycle using test and deca and you start getting gyno and you are using nolvadex then it is from the deca. Apparently Nolva doesnt help with progestin related gyno.

Thread Information