FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned

I have a friend.

Ok so i have a friend who has used AAS before. He recently picked up TREN -A , TREN-E and Tri-Tren along with Prop. He wants to run a cycle but has 3 different Tren compounds to work with. I think he should run the Prop by itself instead of mixing up Short esters with long esters... Correct me if im wrong it would be the smart thing to just run the prop. The only other way around this would be to get more of the Tren-E or A. Give your opinions on what he should do. I already explained the situation but he wanted some other opinions. He has a shitload of prop so its not a problem to run just the prop. Suggestions please. Again this is not me so please don't get on me =]

i will be at the gym so i won't be able to respond just yet

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I think that tri-tren blen is garbage.
    It is impossible to keep levels stable using this product. Prolactin build up often occurs.

Tren A and Test Prop is a great stack. given the mentioned above compounds that your friend has on hand, this is the best stack he could do, IMO. Both tren A and Test prop would require EOD shots, and this is a fairly recognized steroid stack.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Agree, that tri tren stuff looks way to hard to keep stable......plus tren A is the way to go.....very fast acting, great results(if diet is in order) and stacks great with Prop....great cycle.....

i knew this he just was breaking my balls to get other opinions, im on tren -a and prop 10wk so i explained to him that it'd be a waste considering the longer and short esters etc..

Thread Information