motionoftheocean is offline Female Member

Lightbulb Female mass and cutting cycle

This is also posted in the ladies only forum but I wanted to do a cycle report over here so the guys could see. Also I am totally open to any advice and suggestions.

Goal: To gain as much muscle as possible in a 10 week mass cycle followed by a 12 week cutting cycle. Depending on progress maybe entering first figure contest but even if I don't, I want to know I was able to complete the mass and cut cycles. I am totally committed and serious about doing this... I think I have it down to a fool proof formula and schedule.

Background:4 years of serious continous lifting prior lifting. prior to that I was lifting for sports (rugby). I tend to carry my extra fat from my waist down to my knees, this area has always been hard to get rid of extra fat even dieting extremely clean and strict, my cuban genetics want that fat there I swear! Even at my lowest BF% I had a huge butt hips and thighs. I have had one child 2 years ago so i have some extra skin around the midsection. I'm extremely lucky to have an awesome gym right next door to my job so I am able to work out pretty much at anytime and have no excuse not to get to the gym. I sleep horribly so I am working on naturally getting more quality sleep. I've been coach shopping around but no one has impressed me enough to take up their services, so at this point I have created off season mass cycle and cutting cycle on my own from my own research.

Beginning stats as of Feb 25 2008: 26 years old. 5'4.5" 140lbs. BF 23.5%. Size 6/8 Neck- 12” Shoulders-40.5” Bust- 36.5” Underbust-32” Waist- 28” Upper Hip-34” Hips-39” RThigh- 21” LThigh-21” RCalf-13.5” LCalf-13.5” RBicep-11.5” LBicep-11.5” RForearm-9.5” LForearm-9.5”

Diet: I follow the anabolic diet. I keep a food log via fit day. Obiviously the carb up days are clean carbs not junk food. Since I'm the cook and the food shopper in the house there is no junk food in this house. I don't eat out. I bring food to work and have a fridge there. Honestly I do drink diet soda or fuzzy water I crave the bubbles but totally willing to taper off it for cutting.
    Mass cycle
    weekdays 3000 calories 60% fat 35% protein 5% carbs (don't count fibrous carbs max 30g carbs per day) weekends 3000 calories 40% fat 10-15%protein 55-45% carbs.
    Cutting cycle
    First four weeks- weekdays 2000 calories 60% fat 35% protein 5% carbs weekends 2000 40% fat 15% protein 45% carbs.
    Second 4 weeks- cutting 1800 calories same breakdown.
    3 weeks- 1500 calories same break down last weekend on carb up.
    1 week- I'm trying to figure this out at this point distilled water, low sodium, potassium....

Workout: I'll just give a brief breakdown. I can get into detail I have everything already planned out. I keep a training log to document strength gains and progress.
    10 week mass cycle W1-W10 Started February 25th. I am expecting to gain weight I am not even going to weekly weigh myself only keep end of phase stats.
    1st three weeks- four days upper and lower low rep high volume lots of double concentration and 2/1 technique. No cardio??
    2nd four weeks- mon:shoulders tri traps tues:quads, hamstring, calves thurs:back, rear delts friday: chest biceps all prefatigue supersets. No Cardio??
    3rd three weeks- mon: shoulders/triceps tues:quads/hamstrings thurs: back/rear delts friday:chest biceps extended and post fatigue technique. No cardio??
    12 week cutting cycle W11-W22 I will start keeping biweekly stats then as time goes on weekly stats.
    1st four weeks- mon:shoulder tri traps tues: quads hamstrings thursday:back/rear delts friday: back biceps low volume/high intensity extended drop Cardio 5 days 30 minutes low intensity.
    2nd four weeks- same weekday lifting triple sets and supersets. Cardio 5 days 40 minutes low intensity.
    Three weeks- same weekday lifting compound sets Cardio 5 days 45 minutes low intensity.
    1 week- Monday whole body cardio 40 minutes antagonist supersets, Tuesday whole body antagonist supersets. Wednesday just upper body work out.

Supplements: Multivitamin, B12 sublingual, Fish Oil 7.5g, Flax Oil/Primerose Oil 3g, ZMA, Melatonin, Calicum, Iron, Resveratol, BCAA. Milk Thistle. Cranberry Extract. Protein Powder. Creatine. POW drink. Energy supplement pre workout during mass cycle. Add anything else? I was thinking of throwing DHEA in the mix after the AAS.

Other: Started anavar February 28th. Full physical and blood test with MD 2/25/08, everything was good to go. monthly blood tests are scheduled and I am being followed by two Physicians that are fully aware of what I am doing supplement, nutrition, workout, and drug wise. However they are not bodybuilders nor have bodybuilder experience, they are only looking at me from a traditional medical approach.
    W1: anavar 5mg ed
    W2: anavar 7.5mg two days 10mg ed
    W3: anavar 10mg ed
    W4: anavar 10 mg ed
    W5: anavar 12.5mg ed
    W6: anavar 12.5 mg ed
    W7: anavar 15 mg ed
    W8: anavar 15 mg ed
    W9: anavar 17.5 mg ed
    W10: anavar 17.5 mg ed primo 25mg week
    W11: tapering anavar primo 50mg week
    W12: tapering anavar primo 50mg week
    W13: primo 75mg week
    W14: primo 75mg week
    W15: primo 100mg week
    W16: primo 100mg week
    W17: primo 100mg week
    W18: primo 100mg week
    W19: primo 100mg week
    W20: primo 75mg week
    W21: primo 50 mg week
    W22: ?

This is my first AAS cycle. I have all of the anavar I need to finish up through week 12. Anavar so far no male sides, no noticible increased sex drive yet , way increase in hunger, super great strength gains, still got my period and quick recovery no DOMS (which is awesome!) currently. So far I don’t have the primo, which I don't know for certain if I’ll be able to get but it is preferred, but any suggestions on another AAS is helpful. I know I want to add clen and T3 to the cutting cycle but I haven’t figured out how I want to cycle. I’ve used clen (spironent spelling?) before 2weeks on 2 weeks off my max was 60mcg.per day before I got bad sides (headaches and nose bleeds). It did however have clen rebound which is kind of a bummer, but it did do it’s job. I do take prozac for premenstrual disorder (it does help) but if it's going to hinder my progress plus if i stop getting my period I'll knock it out. Also Soma as needed for a neck shoulder injury. Would you add anything else HGH, another AAS?

So far any advice or suggestions? Remember guys I'm a woman keep that in mind with your suggestions.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Looks solid good work and good luck

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    I am going to move this to the steroid Q&A .. I think you will get a better response there..

Merc.

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motionoftheocean View Post
    This is also posted in the ladies only forum but I wanted to do a cycle report over here so the guys could see. Also I am totally open to any advice and suggestions.

Goal: To gain as much muscle as possible in a 10 week mass cycle followed by a 12 week cutting cycle. Depending on progress maybe entering first figure contest but even if I don't, I want to know I was able to complete the mass and cut cycles. I am totally committed and serious about doing this... I think I have it down to a fool proof formula and schedule.

Background:4 years of serious continous lifting prior lifting. prior to that I was lifting for sports (rugby). I tend to carry my extra fat from my waist down to my knees, this area has always been hard to get rid of extra fat even dieting extremely clean and strict, my cuban genetics want that fat there I swear! Even at my lowest BF% I had a huge butt hips and thighs. I have had one child 2 years ago so i have some extra skin around the midsection. I'm extremely lucky to have an awesome gym right next door to my job so I am able to work out pretty much at anytime and have no excuse not to get to the gym. I sleep horribly so I am working on naturally getting more quality sleep. I've been coach shopping around but no one has impressed me enough to take up their services, so at this point I have created off season mass cycle and cutting cycle on my own from my own research.

Beginning stats as of Feb 25 2008: 26 years old. 5'4.5" 140lbs. BF 23.5%. Size 6/8 Neck- 12” Shoulders-40.5” Bust- 36.5” Underbust-32” Waist- 28” Upper Hip-34” Hips-39” RThigh- 21” LThigh-21” RCalf-13.5” LCalf-13.5” RBicep-11.5” LBicep-11.5” RForearm-9.5” LForearm-9.5”

Diet: I follow the anabolic diet. I keep a food log via fit day. Obiviously the carb up days are clean carbs not junk food. Since I'm the cook and the food shopper in the house there is no junk food in this house. I don't eat out. I bring food to work and have a fridge there. Honestly I do drink diet soda or fuzzy water I crave the bubbles but totally willing to taper off it for cutting.
    Mass cycle
    weekdays 3000 calories 60% fat 35% protein 5% carbs (don't count fibrous carbs max 30g carbs per day) weekends 3000 calories 40% fat 10-15%protein 55-45% carbs.
    Cutting cycle
    First four weeks- weekdays 2000 calories 60% fat 35% protein 5% carbs weekends 2000 40% fat 15% protein 45% carbs.
    1 week- I'm trying to figure this out at this point distilled water, low sodium, potassium....

Workout: I'll just give a brief breakdown. I can get into detail I have everything already planned out. I keep a training log to document strength gains and progress.
    10 week mass cycle W1-W10 Started February 25th. I am expecting to gain weight I am not even going to weekly weigh myself only keep end of phase stats.
    1st three weeks- four days upper and lower low rep high volume lots of double concentration and 2/1 technique. No cardio??
    2nd four weeks- mon:shoulders tri traps tues:quads, hamstring, calves thurs:back, rear delts friday: chest biceps all prefatigue supersets. No Cardio??
    3rd three weeks- mon: shoulders/triceps tues:quads/hamstrings thurs: back/rear delts friday:chest biceps extended and post fatigue technique. No cardio??
    12 week cutting cycle W11-W22 I will start keeping biweekly stats then as time goes on weekly stats.
    1st four weeks- mon:shoulder tri traps tues: quads hamstrings thursday:back/rear delts friday: back biceps low volume/high intensity extended drop Cardio 5 days 30 minutes low intensity.
    2nd four weeks- same weekday lifting triple sets and supersets. Cardio 5 days 40 minutes low intensity.
    Three weeks- same weekday lifting compound sets Cardio 5 days 45 minutes low intensity.
    1 week- Monday whole body cardio 40 minutes antagonist supersets, Tuesday whole body antagonist supersets. Wednesday just upper body work out.

Supplements: Multivitamin, B12 sublingual, Fish Oil 7.5g, Flax Oil/Primerose Oil 3g, ZMA, Melatonin, Calicum, Iron, Resveratol, BCAA. Milk Thistle. Cranberry Extract. Protein Powder. Creatine. POW drink. Energy supplement pre workout during mass cycle. Add anything else? I was thinking of throwing DHEA in the mix after the AAS.

Other: Started anavar February 28th. Full physical and blood test with MD 2/25/08, everything was good to go. monthly blood tests are scheduled and I am being followed by two Physicians that are fully aware of what I am doing supplement, nutrition, workout, and drug wise. However they are not bodybuilders nor have bodybuilder experience, they are only looking at me from a traditional medical approach.

This is my first AAS cycle. I have all of the anavar I need to finish up through week 12. Anavar so far no male sides, no noticible increased sex drive yet , way increase in hunger, super great strength gains, still got my period and quick recovery no DOMS (which is awesome!) currently. So far I don’t have the primo, which I don't know for certain if I’ll be able to get but it is preferred, but any suggestions on another AAS is helpful. I know I want to add clen and T3 to the cutting cycle but I haven’t figured out how I want to cycle. I’ve used clen (spironent spelling?) before 2weeks on 2 weeks off my max was 60mcg.per day before I got bad sides (headaches and nose bleeds). It did however have clen rebound which is kind of a bummer, but it did do it’s job. I do take prozac for premenstrual disorder (it does help) but if it's going to hinder my progress plus if i stop getting my period I'll knock it out. Also Soma as needed for a neck shoulder injury. Would you add anything else HGH, another AAS?

So far any advice or suggestions? Remember guys I'm a woman keep that in mind with your suggestions.
    wow, alot of info

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by motionoftheocean View Post

Mass cycle
    Cutting cycle

Where did you end up?
    I need to know your results!

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Yeah what week are in...are you making any progress...

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    Yeah what week are in...are you making any progress...
    Actually she started more than a year ago...

Thread Information