big&strongIam is offline Banned

Info about being scammed

My post was taken down by the MOD-Juice Junkie but I was just trying to warn people about the scammer. He scammed 4 different people in hear totally over $1,000.00 so if you want some info, just pm me.
    He is a over-seas person.

Thanks

landshark is offline Associate Member
    You have to be careful about posting names of possible scammers, first of all because it is not allowed on this board and secondly you may be ruining the reputatiuon of someone because of a possible mix up. Not saying the guy isn't a scammer but you should contact a mod or vet and run it by them first. You'd be suprised what they know sometimes...

big&strongIam is offline Banned
    Thanks for the message. I did ask a MOD lastnight. I don't want to cause any problems for him but he said that a e-mail addr would be benieficial to everyone with regards to a warning. I wish there was a mistake about being scammed but 4 people all from different parts of the US going through the exact same thing.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    Now.. YOUR BANNED

Follow the god damn rules.... if you are scammed contact a mod. Give them the info and allow them time to contact the source. Once we have heard both sides of the story we will contact you and post the guys name on the scammers forum. This is the proceedure fuck nut.
    LMAO! Didn't know this all went down when I made my post, or I wouldn't have bothered...

Thread Information