Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member

Cool Painful Injection

Just finished my second injection. My first was in my right quad, so I figured I inject into my left quad this time. Well, I pushed the needle in, and my leg just kicked out! It hurt like a bitch! I have no idea what I hit, but man, did it hurt! Anyway, I pulled the needle out, switched tips, and injected into my right quad agian. I couldn't bring myself to try the left one agian. It took me 1bout 15 minutes to get the right quad though, because I was so scared from the left shot. Anyway, anyone ever have this experiance? What the heck did I hit?

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    ouch, sounds like you just hit a nerve. No biggie, happens to the best of us.

Definst is offline New Member
    I've tried quads, quite painful for me too, I avoid quads like the plague now and will only inject in them in future cycles if I need more rotation spots to inject into.

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    The worst part is, now I'm scared of the needle! I was fine after my first injection. Went in like a hot knife through butter. Now I'm freakin terrified! Took me forever to inject agian. Oh well, suck it up!

MUNCY is offline New Member
    Hey friend don't worry it happened to me all i did was moved it over cm and i was fine didn't feel a thing

mekler is offline Associate Member
    i've heard it's easier to inject on the sides of the thighs due to less nerves... any opinions?

McBain is offline Member

Re: Painful Injection

Originally posted by Jimmy_Bravo
    Just finished my second injection. My first was in my right quad, so I figured I inject into my left quad this time. Well, I pushed the needle in, and my leg just kicked out! It hurt like a bitch! I have no idea what I hit, but man, did it hurt! Anyway, I pulled the needle out, switched tips, and injected into my right quad agian. I couldn't bring myself to try the left one agian. It took me 1bout 15 minutes to get the right quad though, because I was so scared from the left shot. Anyway, anyone ever have this experiance? What the heck did I hit?
    I can't shoot quads, I've tried 5 different times. I was only able to actually inject once and I couldn't walk for a week afterwards. No more quad shots for me. Seems like some people just can't shoot quads from posts I have read.

Thread Information