cam89 is offline Junior Member

Question Cyp, Enth, Pro...compare/contrast

Ok, so far what i've understood is, Testosterone Prop is the most expensive because it bloats less, Cyp is stronger than Enth but less then Prop, and Enth is the cheapest. This is just taking it from what ive been searching, i'm guessing Prop would be for cutting, and Cyp/Enth for bulking??? I'm not completely sure of anything I just said, i'm hoping somebody can help me with the following.
    Last edited by cam89; 05-04-2008 at 05:19 PM.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    prop is better for cutting becasue of less bloat. but in general test is test. imo there really is no diff in cyp and enth. its just a matter of prefrence. just go with what ever you can get at a better price. but you can bulk or cut with any test. its all diet dependent.

and by the way make sure you dont talk about specific prices. just a heads up.

hmm, so they are all basicly the same. I still dont understand why i see people cycling cyp if its the same...there has to be a diffrence..

Quote Originally Posted by cam89 View Post
    hmm, so they are all basicly the same. I still dont understand why i see people cycling cyp if its the same...there has to be a diffrence..
    there really no noticable diff between cyp and enth. like i said it is just a matter of prefrence or availability.

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    there really no noticable diff between cyp and enth. like i said it is just a matter of prefrence or availability.
    well in that case....Enth for mE!!!!

by the way what are your stats and planed cycle?

5 '8''
    170lbs 13% BF
    20 years old

Im planning on starting with a straight Test-E cycle for my 1st.
    Then probably Deca and Test E for my 2nd. I havent made any decisions yet, since im still doing research on AAS.

Im gonna be starting as a PT at this new Bally's, so after a month or so I hope to have enough money to start cycling.
    Right now im just doing an ECA and clean diet trying to get cut, i started pretty fat like at 25% bodyfat. When I was like 16 i started lifting all the way till like 19 i practictly "dirty bulked" and got fat but gained muscle on the proccess. I started cutting since November and im way leaner, but still not shredded..still workin on it.
    Last edited by cam89; 05-04-2008 at 05:52 PM.

sounds good bro. i like the fact that your are doing your research. good luck

thanks a lot man

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Plus prop is a short ester, so good if using with other short esters. When going long, most choose Enanthate /Cyp.

Thread Information