EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member

Sensitivity from Deca

I was taking 300 mg of deca per week. I started having nipple sensitivity. Stopped the deca and obtained anastrozole and taking one a day 1mg each. The sensitivity has subsided tremendously. Still have some and it has been 3 weeks since I stopped. Do i need to wait until it is completely gone to start a cycle of 200mg test and 200 mg deca. I am continuing to take the anastrozole. Will continue through the cycle. Any help from someone would be appreciated.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    What are your stats, what exactly was the cycle you just stopped (I hope not deca only), how long were you on that cycle before you stopped, and what was your pct?

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    Ive had sensitive nipples now ever since I started taking steroids .. They don't grow if you take an anti-estrogen. You shouldn't have stopped cause that can make it worse before it gets better, you should have started arimidex or letro and then see if it helps. Bottom line is that sensitive nipples are not abnormal.

I AM 5'10" 185LBS. Yes I was taking deca for approx. 6 weeks of which i have in the past. No problems before. Anastrazole is the generic form of arimidex . I got it from doctor anti aging clinic. I will start back up using 200mg test and 200 mg deca. I was concerned my estrogen levels would get even more out of wack by stopping. That is why i am here seeking advice. Previously i did 200mg deca and 200mg test once per week with the anastozole every three days and never had a problem. Thanks to both of you for your help. Much appreciated. Always good info on this site. Also, was taking 6oxo before the anastazole and it is useless as an estrogen blocker.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    I was taking 300 mg of deca per week. I started having nipple sensitivity. Stopped the deca and obtained anastrozole and taking one a day 1mg each. The sensitivity has subsided tremendously. Still have some and it has been 3 weeks since I stopped. Do i need to wait until it is completely gone to start a cycle of 200mg test and 200 mg deca. I am continuing to take the anastrozole. Will continue through the cycle. Any help from someone would be appreciated.
    you should go to PCT and plan anohter cycle later.

pct

thanks!

Thread Information