mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Can the glutes maximus absorb the whole 500 mg in one shot?

There has been some speculation that if one injects on one site of the body, it will only absorb some of the compound.

Say, I want to inject 2 amps of 250 mg test e on my left glutes maximus.

Will my body absorb the whole 500 mg or do I need to inject twice, each consisting of 250 mg per injection?

thanks guys..

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    i havent heard anything about this absorption efficiency stuff. I cant see there being any significant difference between 2 1mL shots and 1 2mL shot. nothing practical for sure.

PaintPimp is offline Junior Member
    Your Glute can take the most but only 3ml at the most

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    # of mg's doesn't matter, if not absorbed where would it go? But you can only fit so many ml's in your ass at a time without substantial muscle trauma. I would say 3ml's is more than safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    # of mg's doesn't matter, if not absorbed where would it go? But you can only fit so many ml's in your ass at a time without substantial muscle trauma. I would say 3ml's is more than safe.
    okay I see.. but..what about 5 ml's.. because when I draw the compound from the 2 amps each at 250 mg, I almost get 5 ml's.. Do I need to use another injection for the other 2 ml's?

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    an amp is usually only 1 ml and im guessing your gear is dosed at 250mg per ml so you are really only shooting 2 mls... and are you only using 500mg a week if so split the shot in two 250 shots per week say mon and thurs keep your levels more stable

Quote Originally Posted by duggadoo View Post
    an amp is usually only 1 ml and im guessing your gear is dosed at 250mg per ml so you are really only shooting 2 mls... and are you only using 500mg a week if so split the shot in two 250 shots per week say mon and thurs keep your levels more stable
    that's strange because the amp does state 1ml/250mg but I could almost swear that the last time I drew it on an injection it surpassed the 2ml's line.

that sounds like a good idea. I already did 2 cycles of test e at 500 mg a week and I was thinking of increasing it to 750 mg a week..
    Last edited by mario_ps2; 06-10-2008 at 11:52 PM.

750 divide by two would be 375 mg for two shotts a week

750 divide by two would be 375 mg for two shotts a week
    the problem is ..there is only 250 mg per amp.. so I would need to brake another amp to get the other 100 mg .. what about the rest that is left in the amp? I don't think it can be left opened for a week.

well i would just stick with 500mg then because if are using amps you would either have to pre load your barrels(which means they would have to sit around till use, not a great idea) or get a sterile sealed vial and transfer the test from the amps into the vial so i just say stick with 500mg a week it will make life easy because you dont want to open an amp and leave it sit because thats not goin to keep it sterile ie infesctions and all that great stuff haha

sugarfreebig is offline Associate Member
    I got good results from 500 mg's. I actually use less now, but stack with other gear.

well i would just stick with 500mg then because if are using amps you would either have to pre load your barrels(which means they would have to sit around till use, not a great idea) or get a sterile sealed vial and transfer the test from the amps into the vial so i just say stick with 500mg a week it will make life easy because you dont want to open an amp and leave it sit because thats not goin to keep it sterile ie infesctions and all that great stuff haha
    Seems like a good idea but need to go to lot of hazzle to store the left gear.

would
    Monday 500 mg of test e
    Thurday 250 mg of test e

cause unstable blood levels? I'd still be shooting 750 a week..

Thread Information