Thread: New cycle ok?

yungbeast123 is offline New Member

New cycle ok?

Stats
    Weight: 150
    Bf % : 7.3
    Height: 6'

Yes i've been training since i was sixteen, and my program comes from lifting with professionals. God bless small towns. lol

hey guys how's it going, i was on here earlier, and took some advice and decided to do a little more research. hypothetically, a new proposed cycle would consist of

Test e- running throughout the cycle as a base
    D-bol for the first five weeks
    Winny for the last five weeks

it's a pyramid kind of cycle so posting the mg dosages is kind of a pain, but if decisions seriously need it, then ill post. It peaks at about 400 mg of test e and 400 of D-bol

PCT

Clomid and nolvadex for four weeks,

Please don't barrage me, i'm just looking for some advice.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    your diet is off. what have you done about that??

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    first off i personally feel your to young and should at least hit 180lbs before cycling. 2nd, a first cycle should only consist of one steroid . 500mgs of test is perfect so you can see how your body reacts to the gear and the sides. lastly, in my mind pyramiding steroids is a waste. i perfer to stay at a steady dose to keep my blood levles steady and as high as possible. the only time i change the dose is when im doing a 18+week cycle and in that case i raise the dose
    Last edited by PT; 06-15-2008 at 06:12 PM.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    first off i personally feel your to young and should at least hit 180lbs before cycling. 2nd, a first cycle should only consist of one steroid. 500mgs of test is perfect so you can see how your body reacts to the gear and the sides. lastly, in my mind pyramiding steroids is a waste. i perfer to stay at a steady dose to keep my blood levles steady and as high as possible. the only time i change the dose is when im doing a 18+week cycle and in that case i raise the dose
    ^^^^agreed, IMO you're max potential hasn't been reached natty.6' and 150, sounds like a diet issue also. Good luck though.

Diet is off, and i intend to fix that. Working on it currently with a few friends who have been in the biz for a long time. Potentially, i will NEVER hit 180 pounds. Genetics and diet are two different concepts. I am somewhat young and i realize that. As far as the dosages go, everyone seems to have a different opinion. For the first cycle i realize that to test how i react to the gear would be a logical approach, however i don't plan on using ever again. just one to get me up another fifteen twenty pounds.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by yungbeast123 View Post
    Diet is off, and i intend to fix that. Working on it currently with a few friends who have been in the biz for a long time. Potentially, i will NEVER hit 180 pounds. Genetics and diet are two different concepts. I am somewhat young and i realize that. As far as the dosages go, everyone seems to have a different opinion. For the first cycle i realize that to test how i react to the gear would be a logical approach, however i don't plan on using ever again. just one to get me up another fifteen twenty pounds.
    well first off get your diet in check, then post it first before you even consider using AS, diet must be perfect for an ectomorph like you that has a hard time gaining as it is

next thing, first cycle should only be one steroid as mentioned earlier and as also mentioned earlier the pyramiding thing is stupid, unless you are running a long cycle, because it will cause blood test level fluctuations in the blood, leading to increased testosterone aromatization and more estrogen related sides

finally, most people say they will only cycle once, but like anything else, the growth they get is addicting and they continue past the first cycle, not saying you will, just saying be prepared for it

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    400 of D-Bol at the peak? Please tell me you accidently added an extra zero to that number.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    400 mg of dbol and 4 wks that is alot of dbol for a long period of time. your liver is gonna look like a raisin when ur done. stick with a test only for a first. and nobody ever does "just one".

The diet thing is a must. I'm not starting tomorrow and i apologize dosages were wrong.......280 is top dbol with 500 test E......that's the correct dosages and it goes like this

D/Test E

200/140
    250/210
    300/280
    350/280
    400/280

Winny/test E

500/350
    400/350
    350/245
    250/175

Estrogen related side effects and aromatization-Nolvadex and arimidex

Obviously there are other side effects i can't control such as acne, hairloss etc. Finasteride will help but let's face it, it's not a fail safe.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yungbeast123 View Post
    The diet thing is a must. I'm not starting tomorrow and i apologize dosages were wrong.......280 is top dbol with 500 test E......that's the correct dosages and it goes like this

D/Test E

200/140
    250/210
    300/280
    350/280
    400/280

Winny/test E

500/350
    400/350
    350/245
    250/175

Estrogen related side effects and aromatization-Nolvadex and arimidex

Obviously there are other side effects i can't control such as acne, hairloss etc. Finasteride will help but let's face it, it's not a fail safe.
    if you dont pyramid and keep ur levels stable it is much easier to control the acne.

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    i personally think that if your 150lbs at 6ft... you could very easily hit 180 if you went on a bulking diet.. then leaned out and repeated that a couple times.
    now im a total newb on here when it comes to roids..
    but it does seam that every one does suggest about 500mg a week of testosterone for the first cycle.

And if your bodyweight is 150lbs, your might want to lower ur doses and get a liver repairing agent for the orals

godkilla is offline Senior Member

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    are you saying you're going to run 280mg of dbol ?

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    dont do juice your too small man 150? dear lord

Thread Information