solid-d is offline Member

POSTCYCLE...side effects....keeping gains...

all the people I know(or at least most) that took/take roids, have a hair line, pimples on back and face, lots of body hair, and have trouble in the bed room.....And most loose what they gain after....Im not sure if its worth it....How many people experance these sides?? 7 weeks ago I ended a 10week cycle of deca 300mg, and t200 600mg... I also shaved my chest this summer, and since it grew back, I got more hair... Also I can see a hairline on my head... Also Got a few small pimples on my back, staying on top of them though... And I must say Im having a little bit of trouble in the bed room since I got off of it.... Also I weigh less then I did before I took it(but been dieting real good to loose fat, and I lost some muscle).... Mabee I just dont got the body type to keep weight...Right now I weight 152lbs in the morning...I weighted 167 in the summer... Im stronger then before I started, more ripped, and got a better body then before I took it, but lost alot since I was on it..I did take novla post cycle... Now I wonder if I will ever take anything again, mabee its just not worth it?? But dont get me wrong, it was my 3rd cycle and I was on top of the world while on it... I can still bench press 100lbs more than my weight..... Please help me with all my points in this post..thanks

Lift Chief is offline Member
    most users hang on to the majority of muscle. You will lose water weight but muscle mass should remain. You certainly should never lose more than 50 percent or something is way off. Try clomid post cycle if nolva didnt do the trick.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    You should have used clomid post cycle instead of Nolvadex . Nolvadex is used mainly to combat gyno if you are prone to it. Clomid will bring your natural test levels back up quicker, so this will help you in the bedroom as well.

Rugby13 is offline Member

Re: POSTCYCLE...side effects....keeping gains...

Originally posted by solid-d
    And most loose what they gain after....Im not sure if its worth it....
    I took d-bol and omnadren first cycle and gained A LOT but lost most of it even with clomid. Maybe try taking fina. You might not gain as much but you'll keep what you gain...solid muscle. I love that stuff. No real side effects either but that might just be me. Still take clomid for test recovery though.

Just take fina by itself??? Did you just eat the pellets?? or did you make it your self with a kit?? or did you buy it made? How does winny sound with sides?? or even EQ...I Guess test has alot of sides, thanks...

Rugby13 is offline Member
    Originally posted by solid-d
    Just take fina by itself??? Did you just eat the pellets?? or did you make it your self with a kit?? or did you buy it made? How does winny sound with sides?? or even EQ...I Guess test has alot of sides, thanks...
    Never heard of eating the pellets....I bought my first lot from a friend who made it and I'm making my own on Sunday. I just took fina, 100mg ed six days a week. Great strength and real solid weight gains. I know a lot of people take equi/fina/test together. I just don't have the money for that but I got great results from just the fina and I only took it for 5 weeks. Take some test with the fina or with whatever you take though. I never had any bad side effects at all from fina.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Deca shuts you down hard, so I don't think the Nolva did enough to help you recover your natural test levels. None of my friends have any trouble in the bedroom after cycles, but I also never design cycles using Deca nor do I ever tell them to use Deca regardless. Yes, I know its a good drug and has its benefits, but in my situations the cons outweigh the pros.

Will my natural test levels come back 100%?? When?

en1222 is offline Member
    How bout using some HCG ?

LIL-ONE is offline Female Member
    you definately need some clomid if you plan on doing it again...your muscle loss, bedroom trouble etc could all be part of the fact that you didnt have the right post cycle therapy .. also...if your worried about keeping muscle after a bulk cycle i wouldnt suggest going right to cutting..give your body time to get its natural test back...lose the water weight and then go from there as to what you should do next.. as for the pimples...its kinda unavoidable-->depends on how your body takes the different balance of hormones....
    iT MusT SuCK To Be UgLy....

Mastiff is offline Member
    I use Nizoral 2% Shampoo on the areas of my body I got acne on. I leave it on for 5 minutes, just like on my hair. I haven't gotten acne during a cycle since I started doing this. I think the DHT is what causes the acne, and the Nizoral strips the DHT from the skin. It works for me, I haven't talked to anybody else who is doing it though. Just my 2 cents.

Thread Information