Thread: Dr. Problem!!

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

Dr. Problem!!

First i'd like to start by saying i am 100% STD and HIV free thank you.. just got my results back today.. and my liver is perfectly fine. Only problem is that he ran my test levels and i'm in PCT!!! He said that my levels are very low and that i need to drop everything and come back in for another blood work test. I told him i was using supplements for working out and thats prob what did it. and he told me to take nothing and that if my levels are still low in 2 months were gonna have to do something about it.... I don't know what that means.. But what should i do?!?! do i stop my pct or just keep going with it to try and raise test levels to normal in 2 months? I'm taking clomid, nolva, adex, trib.. i've been on pct for like 3 weeks and my test results came back real low.. freakin horse shit!

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    First i'd like to start by saying i am 100% STD and HIV free thank you.. just got my results back today.. and my liver is perfectly fine. Only problem is that he ran my test levels and i'm in PCT!!! He said that my levels are very low and that i need to drop everything and come back in for another blood work test. I told him i was using supplements for working out and thats prob what did it. and he told me to take nothing and that if my levels are still low in 2 months were gonna have to do something about it.... I don't know what that means.. But what should i do?!?! do i stop my pct or just keep going with it to try and raise test levels to normal in 2 months? I'm taking clomid, nolva, adex, trib.. i've been on pct for like 3 weeks and my test results came back real low.. freakin horse shit!
    i would continue pct until levels resume. although this might be a way to get some hrt perscribed. u didnt tell him u did a cycle? then tell himm you want to go on test-e shots and save the bottle for your next cycle. hehe... thats bad and i would never do that.

glad to hear your healthy.

What did your cycle look like?

I don't know man.. just doesn't seem worth it. Like this is the lowest my sex drive has ever been and it just blows. I have like 5 girls lined up cause i played the "good guy card" and wouldn't sleep with them the first night.. so i made it sound like i'm this real good guy that wont do that so now they are all about me.. but it is just horrible when the situation arises.. I mean don't get me wrong i love my juice, but i mean i get shut down hard and i'm really starting to ask myself if its worth it

i did:
    dbol 1-4
    test e 1-14
    deca 1-13
    hcg 12-16
    and clomid, nolva, adex, trib pct

i mean i'm really shut down it blows... has anyone ever heard of pct having a negative effect on nat test production?

i was gonna buy tongkat on friday... should i even bother? or is it just a waste of money

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    continue with the pct. the pct is not what is shuttin u down its the juice. also if he gives u test e or somethin try to suggest something that will make u bounce back like hcg or something, **** a free bottle get back to normal...

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    i heard tongkat rocks.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    dam u did hcg too. u should tell him u cycled and tell him ur exact cycle and pct. from there he can help u better...i wouldnt even bother with the tonkat..

Okay... and here is a quick question, How do you take your pct? like i do 100mgs of clomid, 20mgs nolva and .25-.50 of Ldex.. should i split it up like in the morning and at night or just take it all at once.. what ya think?

I don't know about telling him... First of all he knows my family and its just kinda whatever.. and second i really don't know what he would do, if i could get in trouble and if i needed any kind of meds if insurance wouldn't cover it.. i think i'll finish my pct.. (like a week left) keep up trib and tongkat for like a month then just be off everything for a month when i have to go in for a follow up in april.. And if my test levels are still low in april i'll tell him what i was on

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Its really normal that your test levels are low at that point.. I dont think u can assume that its the PCT that is making ur test levels low.. The cycle did that and the PCT will help u to get them back up.. Its really not uncommon at that point to still have really low test values. Some ppl say that deca is real hard to recover from .. dont know.. U might think about extending ur PCT.. I just noticed I repeating what others have said to you ... heh..

Hey i just remembered i have some Bromo.. i've heard that can raise sex drive up. what do u think? Clomid 100mg, nolva 20mg, Ldex .25mg, bromo 1.25mg?

Bromo! Sex Drive.. Opinions

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Proviron works great for upping libido. Alot of guys use it for pct. Works great.

I wanna know if adding bromo to my pct of clomid,nolva,Ldex would help my test levels get back to normal or at the very least boost my sex drive somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Sauce
    i would continue pct until levels resume. although this might be a way to get some hrt perscribed. u didnt tell him u did a cycle? then tell himm you want to go on test-e shots and save the bottle for your next cycle. hehe... thats bad and i would never do that.
    Thats Awesome.... i would haha
    -Wild

cb25 is offline Banned
    finish your pct as planned...give it some time and you should return to normal. 2 months should be fine.

go back in as planned...if you're not comfortable telling him, that's fine...by that time you *should* be close to normal.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    Okay... and here is a quick question, How do you take your pct? like i do 100mgs of clomid, 20mgs nolva and .25-.50 of Ldex.. should i split it up like in the morning and at night or just take it all at once.. what ya think?
    If I were you, get off PCT, hope your shit stays low and get yourself qualified for HRT. This can make you bonafide legal to possess and use testosterone at least.

Tongkat can work very very well, now they isolated the chemical in tongkat and can produce synthetic version 5000% more potent then any extracted from the plant and its going into pre-FDA testing but I'd forget all that and get yourself legal with the testosterone, keep your mouth shut about past steroid cycles.

BTW, its not unusual to do training and your body IS making testosterone but since you are PCT, you have more receptors in your muscles and its drinking up all the testosterone in your blood... you could lay off working out and this could allow the blood levels of testosterone to rise if this is the problem. Watch out, laying off the working out in PCT, thats a good way to loose lbs and lbs of muscle.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I try to avoid my family doctor when cycling, actually always. I found a local sports doctor who is a BB fan. Im on cycle now and he's running my blood. He labled the test as possible hormone replacement testing so that my insurance would cover it. He prescribes hrt and hgh and said he'll help me keep everything in balance.

My family doctor doesn't even like me taking protein supplements because they're hard on the liver.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    I try to avoid my family doctor when cycling, actually always. I found a local sports doctor who is a BB fan. Im on cycle now and he's running my blood. He labled the test as possible hormone replacement testing so that my insurance would cover it. He prescribes hrt and hgh and said he'll help me keep everything in balance.

My family doctor doesn't even like me taking protein supplements because they're hard on the liver.

What doctor did you go to???????

J/K bro. But yeah, im kinda scandalos and would try this myself. Do you think he would test for AAS at this point? Or would a doc usually just put you on HRT?

Thread Information