YZFR6 is offline Associate Member

Heavy breathing???

I'm currently in week 5 of my 1st cycle. 400mg QV Eq/Enathate. So far I've been feeling great, awesome pumps and stong as hell. However starting last night I noticed that I'm breathing heavier compared to normal, not sure how to explain it but it just seems that I'm beathing more and I have to take deeper breaths to get the air I need. Is this a normal side effect that I would be feeling? Will it go away? I'm going to try to get my blood pressure taken tomorrow. I took my heart rate at the gym right after my workout and it was 120, just took it now about 1 1/2 hours later and its at 60. Any help would be appreciated!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm, have you put on weight? thats really the only thing offhand i can think of...i gained 16lbs in the last 5 weeks and ive noticed the same with me, heavier than usual breathing, harder to catch my breat, out of breath much easier...possibly the problem? bump for anyone else

I've gone from 184 at the start of the cycle to 200 as of last Wed (i only weigh myself once a week). However I did gain 10lbs naturally just before in august and september. Oh and I forgot to mention that I just bumped my armidex up to .5mg a day last friday to get rid of some of the bloat I have.

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    could be bp

Thanks dickrenegade, how much of each would your recomend taking and how many times a day?

Thanks, I'll try it out today!

Just a little question here...

I was told to stay away from Tylenol while on gear. Something about tylenol being not too nice to Mr. Liver. Is there any truth to that or is that one more urban legend?

babi is offline Associate Member
    yeah is funny you started this thread,i am currently on a cycle of fina 100 mlg eod.2b days ago i had to go to er b/c of shortness in breath they ran every test in the book from ekg to chest scan to all kind of blood work.everything came back terrific,kidneys fine,liver assuming blood work fine,the only thing that were slightly off was i had elevated white cells and bun/crate ratio was slightly under normal.the biggest concern is my b/p measured at 160/100 standing up 150/90 sitting down.the other thing is i am so freaking dyhadreated that i have to carry a bottle with me all the time my spit is all white and dry no couphing up anything though.my heart still feels like it has an irregular beat to it it kind of skips even though they said my lungs work fine(they checked the oxygen i breath97?100)still i can hear something in my wind pipes that makes me believe that i have a chest infection.anyway i will start taking penicillin today i would love to continue my cycle but when your heart start beating like that is a scary reminder.i just finished the third week now and i will push for at least a six week cycle,GOD i hope to make it alive.bros if you have any suggestion or may know anything about this dont be shy just shoot!!
    ps;a lot of times i help anybody with anything i know on this board,but unfurtunatly when i need it the ansewrs come far and between,i hope to see a little bit of a reverse trend here...peace

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    babi,
    the 97 for your O2 stats is right about where is should be for any normal healthy adult. i don't know about you but i would get short of breath going up stairs or just bending over to tie my shoes! you aren't using any clen or anything are you?? my older sister used clen. for one of her shows and developed a small murmur and they thought it could have been from that...but who knows. It could be a number of things, just keep real close tabs on it and visit your doc A LOT!!! just PM me for anything you need bro.

Thread Information