Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    seniormateus is offline Associate Member

What do you tell girls that ask if you juice?

Yeah, I just had to grow into my penis. Can't pull my back out when I lift my dick to piss! I said this before and thought it was funny. Any other lines that a few bro's like to use?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Celltech and protein powder

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    Celltech and protein powder
    HAHA, its that new creatine and the change in the workout routine!

Nah, seriously though, I never get asked or suspected. My school doesn't have heavy lifters -- we're an academic university, no football team either

KeyMastur is offline VET
    my sister suspected i did. fuck was i scared. she found out a friend of mine did so she starts houndin me. i'm like "fuck no, what do you think i am, stupid ?"

AnabolLecter75 is offline Junior Member
    I give 'em the old Arnold Routine:

Take a teaspoon of sugar mixed with a teaspoon of crushed peanuts. Use a 30 day cycle and whatever day of the cycle you are on that is the number of teaspoon mixtures you take....example, if you are on the 12th day, take 12 teaspoons of the mix. After 1 cycle you're huge!!!!!

I call this the Arnold routine b/c in a bio on him it claims this is what he told people who asked him what he did, but sometimes he said salt instead of sugar. The usual response I get is 'Wow! You actually do that?"

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by AnabolLecter75
    I give 'em the old Arnold Routine:

Take a teaspoon of sugar mixed with a teaspoon of crushed peanuts. Use a 30 day cycle and whatever day of the cycle you are on that is the number of teaspoon mixtures you take....example, if you are on the 12th day, take 12 teaspoons of the mix. After 1 cycle you're huge!!!!!

I call this the Arnold routine b/c in a bio on him it claims this is what he told people who asked him what he did, but sometimes he said salt instead of sugar. The usual response I get is 'Wow! You actually do that?"
    You got it all right bro, but it was salt not sugar.

peace

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    hmm No lines here my wife sticks the pins in
    She just says i hope you know what your doin :P

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    I tell some and some i dont, for the most part they could care less what i am on, all they want to do is touch me anyways. Not that i am big headed, but i Bounce at a club so i get it all the time.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I've never discussed roids in detail with a female, only person I somewhat do is my close friend who is a fitness model and was engaged to a competitive bb in the past. So she's down with the gear

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    i have had several girls suspect me of being on roids but i just deny it and say creatine/protein and 6 meals a day

D.L. is offline Junior Member
    You just tell them that you fell in the magic brew when you was little
    that's also why you can lift big rocks and throw around with romans

Funny D.L. I'll have to use that. Good responses guys! Barry Bonds tells everybody that he wakes up at 6 and trains for 4 hours and trains later on in the day as well. He says he has his own personal trainer and nutritionist. I wonder who gives him his shot? Mark McGwire? Those guys are slick and everybody buys their shit. I guess it makes our shit easier to fly then as well. Creatine and protein shakes. I also like the old Arnold routine. Just call me the natural. Haha

KeyMastur is offline VET
    When they ask.......I just grab their hand, place it down my pants on my nuts, and ask them "you tell me".

they then follow up with expressions such as

Hahaha!!! If they are so curious about growth I guess you show em.

bigtraps is offline Member
    All N A t U R A L baby !

4plates is offline Banned
    i tell people that i did the wash and accidently shrunk all my clothes

or i tell them that i accidently put on my sons shirt (hes 8 )

they both get a good laugh and i change the subject!

pcity is offline Junior Member
    lots of cell tech baby

Originally posted by Tennis_God
    To be honest...when a random girl comes up to me and asks, its a complete turnoff and I will normally give her a weird look like I'm offended and walk away. However, my current g/f knows what I do, and although she does not like the idea of it, she supports me and my endevors.
    BAM! You just hit the nail on the head. My girl knows about it too, and she doesn't like it, but she supports me.

ceps is offline Junior Member
    "It's all in the diet."

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    I just tell 'em the truth.

Exo ... but can they handle the truth?

(ok someone pull out your best nicholson impression!)

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I tell them to take the taste test.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    My last g/f asked me and I had to honest so I told her the truth . She even wanted to watch when I did my shot so she could learn how to do it, it's nothing to be worried about just tell them what they want to hear : celltech and protein, eating 6 to 8 times a day and working out like a man possessed.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    my response would be
    "Roids? What are Roids?"

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    havent been asked by my 'girl', but ive been asked by everyone and their mom, i was buyin some milk thistle at th store today and this guy goes "are u using steroids ?" i said, not yet, and we boh laughed, then he went off on me about this muscle tech stack that he had to stop 'cycling' after two days cuz it was messing with his hormones... ohh...is that how it works?

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    havent been asked by my 'girl', but ive been asked by everyone and their mom, i was buyin some milk thistle at th store today and this guy goes "are u using steroids ?" i said, not yet, and we boh laughed, then he went off on me about this muscle tech stack that he had to stop 'cycling' after two days cuz it was messing with his hormones... ohh...is that how it works?
    Hahah, good one. I was at the gym, and this pretty skinny but kinda built guy who I knew last year was at the gym and telling me about how he wants to loose fat and get more cut(this guy is about 6-7 %). He proceeded to tell me how 'ephedine stuff' is hardcore and I should never try it. He told me that it makes him sweat and think weird thoughts and go crazy. Then he told me about one time he was on 'ephedrine' and he accidently had a cup of coffee and he almost passed out.

I was kinda laughing to myself, and I asked him if it was an eca or just plain ephedrine, and he gave me a completely blank look and said it was some hydroxycut thing.

calirj0 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Tennis_God
    To be honest...when a random girl comes up to me and asks, its a complete turnoff and I will normally give her a weird look like I'm offended and walk away. However, my current g/f knows what I do, and although she does not like the idea of it, she supports me and my endevors.
    You're fuckin terrible!!!!! You dont juice fool - Rob C.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    the best response is to turn it around and ask them a really personal question back

i had one girl with enormous fake breasts come up to me in the club and goes " do think that doing steroids is gonna make girls want you" this was after my buddy had shot down one of her friends piggish pick up attempts

i replied " do you think that your ridiculous fake tits are gonna make guys want you, regardless i dont see why it is any of your fucing concern as to what i do with my life, especially a judgemental barbie doll like yourself has no place or chance in my life" she was so shocked that i cut her down, she was gorgeous, she wouldnot leave me alone the rest of the night , i think she was turned on to the fact that i stood up to her, unfortunately this story does not end with me taking her home, as she had already turned me off with her narrow perception of the world

Thats funny rampage! uh that uh hydroxycut ephedrine thing man, you know. That is a great reply PaPaPump, to smile and say "not yet". I bet you are so damn big that the girls just don't give a shit. They probably look at you like we look at Pam Anderson's puppys. Damn good feeling! My girl didn't know until about two years ago she grabbed my ass while having sex and pulled a bandaid off. She said, "what is this" and then I gave her that million dollar koolaid smile and we kept having sex.

Yeah G-PIG, that shit is a turnoff especially from somone who goes through all the trouble to cut open their body, stuff plastic in, pay 5 grand, and then bust your balls. Too bad you didn't tell her what you thought about her dimwitted comment until after you took her home and decorated her face with your synthetic testosterone induced love juice. Now that would have been the punk for asking you if steroids is gonna make girls like you. She probably wouldn't have liked that, actually she would like that because you would own her!

testprop is offline Associate Member
    I always use their own prejudices against them:
    "Steroids ?! No, I heard they kill you! "

haha and they swallow it and bugger off

hammerhead is offline Member
    If i'm not going to ever boink her then it's none of her damn business. I would say something like "I'm too old for that!" which may be a true statement and still is not a lie I never said I don't juice.

If i'm going to be boinking her then i'll tell her the truth at a later time when noone else can hear. By then i've come to believe I can trust her to not tell too many people. BTW don't ever ever believe for one minute that a female is so much as capable of so much as conceiving of the idea of actually keeping a secret. Women by nature just flat out have to tell somebody - somebody they really trust not to tell anyone else - another female who will also tell someone she really trusts .... To a woman what good is life if you're not going to share it with someone ???

I tell her the truth because when I pound her into the mattress she's going to see my teeny nuts. Yes my balls shrunk alot on my first cycle and have never came back to normal size. Besides - she's going to wonder how in the hell can this man pound me so hard for so long ??? What is he on ???

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    my girlfriend is pretty cool about it... she doesnt like it but she supports me. Shes my workout partner most of the time so she knows how much i break my ass and how devoted i am. I know she hates the stuff but she appreciates the fact that im honest with her. In fact, she sees me on this forum all the time so she took more interest in her nutrition and workout routines, shes now a member of the female only forum.

In fact someone i barely know called me roid balls or something gay like that and i was like excuse me, who the hell are you, you overweight piece of crap! I got my point across but got written up for it by my supervisor... lol fatass

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Im single but if i ever get a girl and she ask i think ill be honest. If she cant respect that she can walk.

Originally posted by seniormateus
    She said, "what is this" and then I gave her that million dollar koolaid smile and we kept having sex.

HAHAA, million dollar koolaid SMILE!!!!!!!! That's just too funny!

Originally posted by palme
    Im single but if i ever get a girl and she ask i think ill be honest. If she cant respect that she can walk.
    Reminds me of a country song, "i'm gonna miss her". I heard it on the radio while me and a few buddies pounded enough beer to get the whole club drunk.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by rampage76

Reminds me of a country song, "i'm gonna miss her". I heard it on the radio while me and a few buddies pounded enough beer to get the whole club drunk.
    I get over girls pretty fast.

SleepAtSchool is offline New Member
    This old line always worked for me "FUCK YOU BITCH"

D.L. is offline Junior Member
    Palme:

You're right... that's the great thing with bodybuilding, if something brings you down in life, girls or whatever, you always have the training... just go down to the gym and lift it out...

superbeast is offline Member
    Depends on who the girl is. I don't recall ever having a total stranger ask me. Every girl I've gone out with in the past 5 years has asked me though. If it is someone I think I am interested in, I usually tell them that I have in the past. No need to tell them I am now or am planning on in the near future. Most are okay with the "in the past" answer.

SB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information