lil hulk is offline Associate Member

Ephedrine Hydrochloride

I was doing my research on Ephedrine Hydrochloride and found out that you can buy this online for 5bucks for 25 pills...as long as they list it as a bronc pill...and not a dietary supplement. So my question is will this stuff online be just as good coming from an underground lab....have u tried this..is it worth my time...

thanks

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by lil hulk View Post
    I was doing my research on Ephedrine Hydrochloride and found out that you can buy this online for 5bucks for 25 pills...as long as they list it as a bronc pill...and not a dietary supplement. So my question is will this stuff online be just as good coming from an underground lab....have u tried this..is it worth my time...

thanks
    its still available quite readily really. just look around.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil hulk View Post

thanks
    There must be more to it, you can't get away with doing that just by calling it what it is legally, it's still a POM whatever way a company tries to market it.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ they usually add guestaffisin (sp)- 200mgs an expectorant in with the 25mgs ephedrine hcl...this is the loophole that allows the sale of the product at this dosage. Effect of ephedrine is the same.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    still in many gas stations here

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^ they usually add guestaffisin (sp)- 200mgs an expectorant in with the 25mgs ephedrine hcl...this is the loophole that allows the sale of the product at this dosage. Effect of ephedrine is the same.

I'm with you, so now it's not a POM anymore, pretty much the same here in the uk except you would have to take much more of the OTC drug to get your 25mg of eph. The highest concentration we get is probably sudafed and you would need take the whole packet just to get enough eph.

i found some dasaged at 25mg for 4.95 for 25 pills here on the internet

my bad they are 12.5mg....here is the cite tell me what u think....legit or not

http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/v...product=161744

Thread Information