rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

What can happen if someone finds HCG in house and turns it in to cops?

I have a freind that has a girl and her grandmother found stuff in house and turned the needles and HCG to cops to try to screw him, he asked me what can they do and i told him I would look into it. Can you guys tell me anything so i can help my bro out?? Thanx

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    He might getaway without anything, they might site him with a warning for drug paraphenalia or they might look into it further. I'm not too sure about your state laws so BUMP for you.

BTW tell him to hide it better if grandma comes over to snoop.

Aragorn

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    well they might come to investigate... if all they find is HCG he can get in trouble for posessing i without a script but not much more... it may have some bearing on his custody of his child tho

Damn thats scary crap bro

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

do you have a gf or wife or a girl friend?

you can always say that you went around the system to get the treatment for a female you know who is trying to conceive a child.it's used as a fertility drug to help women get pregnant.i know a woman who was on it to get pregnant and had triplets!!!haha.sucks for her, but yeah, you could just say it was cheaper to get it this way because you don't have insurance and you can't afford it through a doctor.that';s how i got my bacterio static water from the pharmacy back in the day when i couldn't find it anywhere.don't know if this is an option, but....

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I say he should throw Grandma out of a moving Train... What a Bitch...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh shit i didn't read that granmama did it!!!

kick that old whore down the steps!!!grandmama needs to be taught a lesson in minding her fucking business.old people are not above a good ass kicking!!

thanx guys ill let him know

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Re: do you have a gf or wife or a girl friend?

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    .i know a woman who was on it to get pregnant and had triplets!!!haha.sucks for her
    LMAFAO..so true bro

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    tell him do not admit to it.
    did grandma call police from his house and gave it to them there or did she take it and give it to pd
    if she took it and gave it somewhere else what proof is ther that he ever had it---deny it-- how can they get him for possession if he was not in possession. if they question him tell him to say i dont know nothing about it--shes always out to get me. make the burden of proof on them dont prove it for them.and dont believe the deal thing if admit or less severe if admit thats crap---make them prove it

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah - true that on Tapout's response. Pretty simple. Have him clear his house and say "Grandma is freakin' looney implying I am taking some fertility drugs for woman! Why would I do that?" or "What is HCG anyway?"

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Tapout
    tell him do not admit to it.
    did grandma call police from his house and gave it to them there or did she take it and give it to pd
    if she took it and gave it somewhere else what proof is ther that he ever had it---deny it-- how can they get him for possession if he was not in possession. if they question him tell him to say i dont know nothing about it--shes always out to get me. make the burden of proof on them dont prove it for them.and dont believe the deal thing if admit or less severe if admit thats crap---make them prove it
    DAMN good point.

yea she turned it in along with his <cell tech, andro and norandro >which is legal........ shes a idiot..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by rangerdudeleads
    yea she turned it in along with his <cell tech, andro and norandro >which is legal........ shes a idiot..
    Dude - that is stealing in my book. She stole his shit. Turn her ass in! This IS really stupid... how old is your friend?

hes 28, yea in my book that ladies a bee eye itch. I think she is trying to get him in trouble so she can break him and her granddaughter up.

Anibolism is offline Junior Member
    better idea get your own place tell grandma and your current girl to take a hike and don't worry to much about this situation. Clear everything out "just in case" they come by to check things out and if so you were using it for fertility. Like Tapout said "wasn't me" is always the best response and for future reference keep your drug use to yourself. Two reasons why 1. girlfriends can't try to fuck you when they get mad and 2. If your married and you get caught your wife can honestly say that she had no idea and then she won't be in trouble to

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    Deny, deny, deny.

hammerhead is offline Member
    You can deny it all day long but in the USA this is a criminal matter - that means your innocense or guilt is decided by 12 jurors. Can the D.A. convince 12 jurors that your grandma found HCG along with your other gym stuff and turned you in? Can you convince 12 jurors that grandma planted this on you? Don't go getting cocky with the D.A. just yet!

Definitely clear out your house just in case they decided to search. Do NOT SAY A WORD about the HCG. Don't deny it - don't admit to it. If they decide to press charges get an attorney and let your attorney negotiate for you. Keep your mouth shut!!!

hammerhead is offline Member
    Oh yeah - the posession statute carries a maximum of one year. If you're in the predominantly- republican south you probably will get jail time. If you're in the predominantly-democrat north or california then it's a parking ticket. You'll get probation for posession of heroine in DC. You'll get jail time for having Mom's codeine pills in North Carolina. It depends on where you are.

Thread Information