Chiefo is offline New Member

Need some Practical Cutting Advice

Hey guys,
    6'2" 244lbs. ~18%BF. Lifted throughout high school and college, very solid (5-6 days a week) for past 3 years.

My BF% is too high right now, and I'm establishing a cutting diet to deal with it, but I'm looking for compounds to take on a cut. I've never taken anything before in my life. I want to cut without AAS, get to ~10%BF and then get even bigger than I am now.

I am leaning towards Clen . Length and dosage?

Would anyone recommend stacking this with anything?

Thanks for the info.

-Chiefo

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    If it were me I'd get your diet and work out sorted out completely and give that a try, and when you get down to 12-13, start thinking about other options. Clen is not a magic fat burner, it is an aide and alone will not give you the results you are looking for.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Clen can be a decent fat loss aid if it's dosed and scheduled properly. You say you're working out a diet plan. Cardio would make a big difference as well.

Clen questions are asked daily and there is a wealth of information already on the site. Please search "clen" and you will get more info then you care to read. If you have any specific questions, ask.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by run_n_fool View Post
    If it were me I'd get your diet and work out sorted out completely and give that a try, and when you get down to 12-13, start thinking about other options. Clen is not a magic fat burner, it is an aide and alone will not give you the results you are looking for.
    Nicely stated.

SNUKA is offline Member
    for me ECA stack > Clen .
    do a search on clen and make sure your taking your taurine. i usually have some potassium too

Thread Information