CatGrabber is offline Member

Why do some steroids allow you to keep more gains while others do not?

Why do some steroids allow you to keep more gains while others do not?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Depends of how much of what you gain is water. Think about it, if you gained say 20lbs in a few weeks on some Anadrol , how much of that do you expect to be able to keep as opposed to gaining 10lbs slowly on say anavar , which your body can adjust to because its not a massive influx of weight at once and is more maintainable. There are many reasons, this is just one.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'll add one.

Those that do not know how to train and can only get big on juice have a hard time keeping gains. How the hell you gonna be a 200lbs bodybuilder with knowledge of a 160lbs BB. People who head straight to the juice do not know how to be big in the first place since they did not take the time to figure it out naturally.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Those that do not know how to train and can only get big on juice have a hard time keeping gains. How the hell you gonna be a 200lbs bodybuilder with knowledge of a 160lbs BB. People who head straight to the juice do not know how to be big in the first place since they did not take the time to figure it out naturally.

Exactly. Warrior, can I please use that as a quote for my signature?
    JK
    Usualsuspect
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 11-20-2002 at 11:17 PM.

latman49 is offline Member
    Another common mistake is people eat to gain while on cycle and then back off the cals as soon as they finish their cycle. You gotta keep eating to keep those gains. You also have to have knowledge of how and when to adjust your diet

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    No offense to you guys but I feel differently. For one answering the question, some steroids gains are kept because like said before, water weight is kept off and some help your body take in great amounts of water. So you gain 20 pounds on test and loose 10 after you stop... keeping half. On equipoise you gain 15 and keep 10-12 respectively. Some steroids bind to the receptor cites very well while keeping certain bodily functions normal. On the other hand you have test which in turn stops your bodies test production (also applies to anadrol , D-bol, ect) and when you get off your week little body has too much estro to test and you get all fat and loose the muscle and boost you had before. But back to the natural first thing. I believe that in some ways but I think that a boost from the juice in the beginning is what might be needed. I was 190 some odd pounds in june of last year with around 18% body fat at 6 or 6'1". Being 20 years old at the time I had been wanting to become muscular and huge for a couple years but didnt have motivation. I decided to get on a few cycles, ya know take the "easy" way out, I started simple and took the proper time off, ect. Did everything by the book. Test and deca at 400 mg a week. It boosted confidence and I HAD to go to the gym, I mean I spent all that money on these bottles, like 120 dollars!!! Then I went to my next cycle and next and found out $1000 for a cycle is normal. I stopped at 210 pounds with half the body fat if that and strength that went from a 250 pound bench to a ridiculous 360 pounds. Now after that which ended in June of this year, about 6 months of cycling on the juice and with time off of about 3 months, ect. In about 9 months from when i started I changed drastically. I am now all natural and 240 pounds gaining more now then when i was on roids cause i train so hard and eat shit loads of calories. In other words sometimes people need a boost. Then go all natural for a year after that and then again start up again as a new man alreadt starting out with a great platform.

WOO a longhorn fan!!! Go longhorns! Go juice!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Good post Equiguns!

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Good post...Motivation is far better than any juice!

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Good post equigains...way to play the devils advocate. Different strokes for different folks!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sorry Equiguns but I disagree. Having pure drive and dedication should be brought to the table before the juice. IMO. Looks like you found the heart and desire but I do not think anyone should be given gear who is not an advanced athlete. But the Black Market has it's perks - don't it? People pass gear onto 17 year old, 160 pound newbies so they can make their buck.

I find it entertaining how some can say they ran a cycle for 10 weeks with no results... "Is my stuff fake." I mean shit... 10 weeks of trianing natural will yield results if you have a little know-how. Unless they were given an injectable corticosteroid instead ot their gear...

But, all the same... it's just my opinion dude. And you got yours.

conan586 is offline New Member

Lasting gains

I find that it is vitaly important to keep the cycle as short as possible, to avoid testicular shut down and therefor avoiding the dreaded crash after the cycle. I have also found that coming off with clomid and HCG has greatly increased my ability to hold my gains. My average cycle has lasted only 4-5 weeks with around 5 months off. Im holding about 255 pounds at 16%, when I come off I only lose about 12 pounds- I am sure that most of this is water. Hope this helps!

yep, everyone has there opinions. That is why I posted this. Let people know to decide by themselves. In the end everything is on YOU. You pick up info from people like me and from people like you other guys and put it together and choose or combine both ideas, ect. Some people would just be stupid to be a 18 year old who wants the permanant easy way out. In MY case I knew exactly what I wanted to do, I studied up on the info and chose what I chose. I ended up being so damn happy, now I miss the juice but instead of having my old platform I have a platform which is incredible to start out from. I have been all natural (except for a little clen for its anti-cat properties) for 7 months am 22 years old and plan on being all natural for another 7-10 months until I start my "first" cycle but this time I am doing it as a whole new person, one who "forgot" about that 4 cycle boost I did those two years back. I suggest it to anyone. Go on the juice for a few months and then take a year off to do it the hard true way. After that when you feel you are ready THEN start up again after you feel you have your base done and your not making too much progress naturally. See, since I am still gainaing naturally after my boost I am going to keep going until I feel it is now time again to put the "boosters" back in affect. I guess you could say it is like the starship enterprise from star-trek. You chill and keep flying through the world going really fast, when you start loosing the "umph" and you slow down you pull a captain kirk you put those equipoise , test, winny "booster" in affect and say "full speed ahead" then after a year it will slow back down and you hit the booster again. Think of it that way and after a while you will be so huge people will think your an "alien"...no pun intended.

CatGrabber is offline Member
    Very good points

Bunta is offline New Member
    verry good posts

unclebeets is offline Junior Member
    I'm still interested in the original question.................why do you lose so much more on one as opposed to another?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by unclebeets
    I'm still interested in the original question.................why do you lose so much more on one as opposed to another?
    They have already answered that question.

buff jo is offline New Member
    here is my lil theory

Easy come, easy go

Thread Information