tubbytank is offline Associate Member

Dbaz74 - Your Clen query

Hi,

Couldn't reply to your message as it states you won't allow private messages. So hopefully you get this.

It's smart that you are doing your research.
    I tried mine (6 months or a year out of date, can't remember now). I started with a small amount, (quarter of a teaspoon and worked up to two teaspoons a day). I experienced nothing but heart palpitations, which were definitely most unpleasant. I was quite concerned at the time, and swore if I survived I would throw the remainder out. Foolishly, in my hope it would work, the next day I tried again, with the same results. This was about a week into it. It clearly was out of date, and didn't give me a raised temp which is what makes it effective. I only noticed definite uncomfortable heart palpitations, with my heart racing and slowing.

It is definitely not something to trifle with. I would try it if you are certain of the dosage and that it is clen , however if you don't experience anything (raised temp after a day or two on small doses) I would def discontinue use. Don't go down the track of keeping on hoping it will work. It should be working fairly well a few hours after you take it, so if it doesn't, cease usage. I also researched on elitefitness.com, which is an australian site. They new about the clen in powdered bucket form, and were much more helpful. USA doesn't get this stuff. I also don;t belive the manufacture powdered clen in buckets anymore. One of the brans was manufactured by Jurox. I cannot rememebr the dosage. It may be in one of my threads, or it is def on the elitefitness site. My username is tubbytank there also. It won;t let me search unless I am a paying member anymore, so can;t give you the exact thread, suffice to say it was under steroid forums. I do recall them emphatically stating powdered clen was powerful stuff. Wait till you can get clen that is in date. If you can't get anymore, like me, still don't do it. Chuck the remainder out to avoid temptation.

Good luck, and let me know how you go.

Tubby

bump

last bump in hopes that you read this

dbaz74 is offline New Member
    Hey Tubbytank
    Just got your message, sorry I couldnt see private messages for some reason. Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I agree, I didnt feel much rise in temp, did feel some minor heart palpitations.
    Is there anything else you recommend, I know ECA is good.

dbaz74 is offline New Member
    bump

Thread Information