chamkila is offline Junior Member

Angry dbol gains.. cant keep them!!

hey guys, ive done 3 cycles so far, and every cycle i have done, ive incorporated dbol for at least 4 weeks, it seems as I only gain huge amounts of mass with this drug, the only problem I have is I can never keep any of these huge mass gains. While I'm on DBOL i get so much attention, etc etc.. I can easily achieve a good 20lbs of solid mass, I was wondering how you can prevent dbol crashing.. ive taken clomid post-cycle to no avail... but I always end up losing those 15lbs and keep a mere 5lbs.. any suggestions?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is difficult since a lot of the gains are water weight which you will not keep. That is why I consider dbol a fun drug. Makes you feel great, get strong, have tremendous pump, and then you lose most of it. It is not a very good solo drug unless it is being used in a bridge.

chamkila is offline Junior Member
    can someone give me info on what a "dbol bridge" is... ive heard alot about it but I still dont know the true definition is... can someone clarify this for me?

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    I believe it's when you take a low dosage of dbol in the morning (10mg). Your natural test doesn't get effected because it mimmocks your bodies natural morning test spike and continues it's natural recovery and production.

After clomid therapy, they will start a dbol bridge until the next cycle. Some people who do it like... others think it's pointless.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Ok if it mimmicks your natural test production, then it will shut down your natural test production. Your body will say hey your are still taking in a synthetic...Keep on the CLOMID and bridge...I prefer ANAVAR cause I get it so damn cheap. It is an expensive bridge for others, but it really keeps the muscles hard. Yeah, D's are wonderful for that pump and size, but if you do not do things right, you can lose 50% of the gains from it. That is why we do it at teh beginning and let the TEST throughout the rest of the cycle push us past that losing stage.

maxx is offline New Member
    some help here,

dose a d-bol bridge 10mg/d shut down your bodys natural test or no? and how long should u be on the bridge, till the next cycle?

thanx

Thread Information