footballman222 is offline New Member

Ncaa fotball player question

I am a D1 football player I have been reading all of these post for about a week now. I have been taking EQ for about a week and a half. I took 3 shots 750 mg and after reading all of the post about the drug testing and all I have decided discontinuing to use it. I know it take about 5 months to be removed from my body but is that if you take a lot of it or is that with 3 shots as well? I want to buy the cleanse but Its hard to believe that shit really works. Will all of the sweating and running and working that we do all of the time make it quicker to be gone out of my system? Im kind of getting nervous now.. I havent been tested by the ncaa yet but im scared that they are coming in soon to test. They just came in about 1 month ago or so but i dont know how they work and stuff hopefully they dont come back anytime soon. What should I take now?

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    like i said in the other post.. i wouldnt countr on the cleanse

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member
    Dont know about football but in D1 Track & Field you get tested before every meet.

If we get tested by the school its more than likely a street drug test. The kickers are the ones that usually get tested for steroids , but thats not the one that I am mainly worried about Im just worried about the ncaa coming in because that a year of eligibility on the date...

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

Test Suspension

There is one way around and still using Test and not get caught. Its test suspension. It has to be shot twice a day. The injection are painful. I have read that it is available in a water souloution but I have never come across it. The test suspension only last 2 days in your body. You can also shoot before a game and get a really big rush and very aggressive. If you want to be competetive there is your only way with safety.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    So you already started steroids than began to research?

AWESOME!

What are your stats?

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Bf%?

I cant say age but im 6"4 250. What I am taking is so damn potent its ridiculous. I dont know if its the workout program we are on or what but I am already starting to see abs which I have never seen before in my life. But that doesnt matter I need to find a way to get this shit out of me. My friend suggested to just keep taking the shit and that it didnt matter if you stopped after only 3 that it would still be in there the same amount of time as 10 ml would. What do yall think? Im like freaking out bad.

Quote Originally Posted by footballman222 View Post
    I cant say age but im 6"4 250. What I am taking is so damn potent its ridiculous. I dont know if its the workout program we are on or what but I am already starting to see abs which I have never seen before in my life. But that doesnt matter I need to find a way to get this shit out of me. My friend suggested to just keep taking the shit and that it didnt matter if you stopped after only 3 that it would still be in there the same amount of time as 10 ml would. What do yall think? Im like freaking out bad.
    Please tell your friend he is wrong.

3 shots of 750mg of EQ (which is not really not mass muscle building drug) will not survive in your system after its half life is over.

Why do you shots every certain amount of days? Because the steroid "breaks down" in the body and you need to re-shoot to keep levels stable.

3 shots of 750mg = 2250mg so how is that the same as 10ml of a the substance? Stupid logic.

Stop now, traces will be found in the body for 4-5 months before your clean, that doesn't mean you have those steroid levels for 4-5 months all it means is that traces can be found. For example, if you smoke marijuana it can stay in the body for a month, that doesn't mean you are high for a month, just traces amounts are in the body.

Get it?

yea I got it. Thanks man. I read about some guy taking vitamin lecithin to help cleaning the body out because i know that cleansing stuff is to good to be true. You seem to know some stuff. Do you think my chances of it staying in there shorter by always sweating and running and working out 6 days a week will help remove it quicker. Lets say maybe 2 months instead of 4 to 5 months?

yea I got it. Thanks man. I read about some guy taking vitamin lecithin to help cleaning the body out because i know that cleansing stuff is to good to be true. You seem to know some stuff. Do you think my chances of it staying in there shorter by always sweating and running and working out 6 days a week will help remove it quicker. Lets say maybe 2 months instead of 4 to 5 months?
    No, it really won't make a difference. The steroid is in the blood in trace amounts.

And don't say that the cleansing stuff is too good to be true, there are cleansing programs that work (that take longer than 5 days) and there are also next-generation masking agents that can mask a steroid if you ever to get tested.

I am sorry, I don't know where you can get them, maybe PM veterans, but I know they exist because World athletes and IFBB bodybuilders use it.

EDIT: I read the post about your friend said wrong I thought he said that 3 shots is the same as the whole 10ML. But apparently he said that 3 shots stays in the system as much as 10ML, which IMO is still wrong because the smaller the amount the less "traces" will be found and the less likely it will appear on a test.

That is like saying some who shoots 2 shots of deca will have the same amount of traces in the body for same amount of time as someone who shot deca for 12 weeks. It doesn't add up.
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 03-27-2009 at 09:36 PM.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    next-generation masking agents that can mask a steroid if you ever to get tested.
    not to sound condescending but masking agents is beyond this guys scope. quit now and chalk it up as a loss. if you are freaking out, you didnt plan. come up with a new plan, and the only way to do this is with knowledge. read up and decide the best route, i would stick with short esters.

thanks a lot man im definitely going to quit using it and look into getting a cleansing product to help me. Since I havent taking but 750mg I might can still have a chance with that cleansing stuff. What is that masking agent all about does that just give you like a window so when you take the test it doesnt show up for a certain amount of time or does that cleanse it as well? I probably sound like an idiot asking you all these questions but If anyone was in my situation they would want to know everything they can about it so they can prepare before something bad happens.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    not to sound condescending but masking agents is beyond this guys scope. quit now and chalk it up as a loss. if you are freaking out, you didnt plan. come up with a new plan, and the only way to do this is with knowledge. read up and decide the best route, i would stick with short esters.
    I know, but I dnt know what type of caliber player he is, if he is really good and plays D1 than he might be desperate enough to have to take it.

thanks a lot man im definitely going to quit using it and look into getting a cleansing product to help me. Since I havent taking but 750mg I might can still have a chance with that cleansing stuff. What is that masking agent all about does that just give you like a window so when you take the test it doesnt show up for a certain amount of time or does that cleanse it as well? I probably sound like an idiot asking you all these questions but If anyone was in my situation they would want to know everything they can about it so they can prepare before something bad happens.
    Masking agent sound just like their name they just "mask" the steroid from appear usually by having a chemical hide it.

oh ok i understand. So you dont know where I could find that anywhere huh?

here is the list of banned diuretics that are banned by the ncaa.

What diuretic should I get that will still work thats not banned?

(d) Diuretics and other urine manipulators:
    acetazolamide hydrochlorothiazide bendroflumethiazide hydroflumethiazide benzhiazide methyclothiazide bumetanide metolazone chlorothiazide polythiazide chlorthalidone quinethazone ethacrynic acid spironolactone flumethiazide triamterene furosemide trichlormethiazide
    and related compounds

here is the list of banned diuretics that are banned by the ncaa.

What diuretic should I get that will still work thats not banned?

(d) Diuretics and other urine manipulators:
    acetazolamide hydrochlorothiazide bendroflumethiazide hydroflumethiazide benzhiazide methyclothiazide bumetanide metolazone chlorothiazide polythiazide chlorthalidone quinethazone ethacrynic acid spironolactone flumethiazide triamterene furosemide trichlormethiazide
    and related compounds
    Like I said, I don't have experience in this field.

polly56 is offline Associate Member
    I think you should be fine... I got tested while playing ball when i took test enthanate i think it was a month and a half after i finished and tests came back ok.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Hey i know what u r going through, iv been through that same thing. If the ncaa just drug tested they wont be back till next season most likely. Its off season now, and they already came by once, they arent going to again, they have other schools to test. Also ur school wont drug test you for roids unless they suspect you are taking them, or your trainers hear about it from someone talking about it in the traing room...that does happen, so dont talk about what u do outside your apt or where u stay. I think EQ was a bad choice it takes to long to get out of ur system, if you want to take something take some test p, you see results with that extremely fast, and it does not last long in your body at all, which is why you must shoot everyday or every other day. Iv done it before and shot up everyday but it was worth it cause i had some amazing gains from it....good luck

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Prop/anadrol ......in and out

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrobatik View Post
    Dont know about football but in D1 Track & Field you get tested before every meet.
    No you don't lol

thanks a lot. Yea I got it from a buddy I originally wanted test p but he gave me this so I was like **** it. Since if taken it if cut up like crazy. But I dont think im going to take it anymore but that shit is potent I know that. I hope the ncaa doesnt come back in im gonna take it from you and get the test p and go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Prop/anadrol......in and out
    Can you be more specific? Im gonna look into this too.

Quote Originally Posted by LizzardSecond View Post
    There is one way around and still using Test and not get caught. Its test suspension. It has to be shot twice a day. The injection are painful. I have read that it is available in a water souloution but I have never come across it. The test suspension only last 2 days in your body. You can also shoot before a game and get a really big rush and very aggressive. If you want to be competetive there is your only way with safety.
    where can i get it? i need some very soon

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can you be more specific? Im gonna look into this too.
    A good stack might be testosterone prop for 8-10 weeks with some anadrol for the first 4-5 weeks. You would gain a lot of size of this and pass a drug test within a month or so.

Thread Information