Rayden is offline New Member

Exclamation Cycle Help - DBol/Sust

Hi Guys !

Quick question:

Because of the detection time of Deca (18 months) I am thinking of running the following cycle:

WK 1 - 4 = 30mg/ED D-Bol (ttokkyo)
    WK 1 - 10 = 500mg/wk Sust

I will have Novaldex and Clomid as well.

Any Opinions???????????????

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    what are your stats and cycle experience?

Stats are as follows:

29 yrs old
    5'10"
    182lbs.
    bf = 11%

Workout hard 5 days a week. Eat about 4000 cal/day - 300 grams of Protien a day.

Cycle experiences with AS = none.

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    being your first cycle you should see some pretty good gains off of that.

How much Clomid should I take? I will run clomid for about 3 weeks.
    How much of novaldex should I have on hand as well?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Wait until half way through week 12 to start clomid, at least 2.5 weeks from last shot of sus. Clomid run 300mg (6tabs) day 1, 100mg ten days, 50mg ten days.

Have at least 30 20mg tabs on hand, just incase.

Thanks Big Al,

What type of gains can on expect of this type of cycle?
    What's your opinion on this cycle?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    No worries, its a good basic beginners cycle, I personnally don't like sus that much, I find because of the four esters there is an uneven release of test, when you finish the d-bol you may find you have a week where you lose weight (slightly) as the d-bol leaves the system and the sus is yet to fully kick in. There will be water weight associated with the cycle, so you may gain 15-20lbs as a first cycle but will only keep about half of that, as the rest will be water! Eat well, eat fairly clean and train hard and your make some very good gains and will no doubt be impressed.

One of the negatives of the cycle is the large period you have to wait to start clomid, this means you natural test has yet to be stimulated but the injected variety has begun to leave the system, this can leave you in a catabolic state, you are very vulnerable to weight lose in this period, creatine, HMB, clen and a good diet can be combined to off-set this.

For a first cycle you would keep things as they are, less is more, for other cycles you may wish to add a short-acting anabolic such as winny, therefore you can start clomid the day after a winny shot/tab.

Peace

Thanks for the info.

What I orginally had as a cycle was also to through in some Deca Wk 1-10 @ 400mg/wk. Beacsue of the length of the Detection Time (18 months) i was recluctant to start that as of yet. I can't have AS circulating in my system for that long. I will doing my testing for Police College next summer and that is the last thing I need is for that too show up in my blood/urine tests! (lol).

What else can you reccomend that I can take as well but won't have a long DT. Sust is good because its DT is only 3 months.

grabagear is offline Junior Member
    I am going to school for police science right now and I will be done in May! I havent ever had a drug test of any kind and I wont have one until I start a job but maybe its different in your state? but as for the cycle/ I just got done with my first ever cycle. it was an eight week cycle of sust250 at only 250mg per week and d-bol tabs at 25-30mg a day and Icouldnt have been happier! I gained about 20-25 pounds and my strength went through the roof! my arms grew 1 and 3/4 of an inch and my neck grew almost a half inch! I know alot of the weight is water so we will see how much of my gains I keep. this is the first monday that I am off so who knows what will happen. good luck!

Thread Information