Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week

Glute injections

After injecting my delt (which still has a lump after 6 f*cking days) and both quads, i've decided as a last choice to try injecting glutes. It was suggested previously but i have put it off due to it being a difficult place to inj, and i am unsure of how to relax the glute muscle while standing, can u guys help? Also, i am worried about lower back pain if i inject glutes, has anyone experienced this?

This question goes out to everyone on the forum. As far as the intensity of pain and length of the corks from gear, does it get less painful? Yesterday my legs were so bad i found myself weighing up the cost of the gains i will be getting, 'is it worth the pain?' something i never thought i would find myself thinking. OR am i in for another 7 weeks of agony no matter where i stick it?

NoYokes is offline Junior Member
    what are u shooting? how large is the barrel?

Test prop and Winny (prefer not to drink the Winny due to it being liver toxic)
    3mL barrel, size 23 pin

Matsuflex78 is offline New Member
    it get sa little better. your gear could be "dirty" or you might just suck at injections cause your new to it. Knuckle up an d push through the pain. You did say another seven weeks...you only doing eight weeks total?

NoYokes is offline Junior Member
    Have you seen this link? maybe it will help? I have only had a few bad shots. sore is ok, if it is red and burning it may be infected.
    www.steroid.com/inject.php

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by hLd^ View Post
    Test prop and Winny (prefer not to drink the Winny due to it being liver toxic)
    3mL barrel, size 23 pin
    so do you think injecting or taking it in pill form makes it not hepatotoxic?

Matsuflex78: Yeah, just doing an 8 week cycle. I am a bit shaky when injecting, especially when i pull back on the plunger to make sure there's no blood >.<

NoYokes: Yeah i have read over www.steroid.com/inject.php a few times, no red burning sensation, just debillitating corks lol.

Phate: I thought injecting Winny was safer because it doesn't pass directly through the liver. In your honest opinion, which method is safer oral or inj?
    Last edited by Friend; 04-04-2009 at 10:29 PM. Reason: dyslexia

Matsuflex78: Yeah, just doing an 8 week cycle. I am a bit shaky when injecting, especially when i pull back on the plunger to make sure there's no blood >.<

NoYokes: Yeah i have read over www.steroid.com/inject.php a few times, no red burning sensation, just debillitating corks lol.

Phate: I thought injecting Winny was safer because it doesn't pass directly through the liver. In your honest opinion, which method is safer oral or inj?
    you are correct, IMO injecting is less hepatotoxic because it bypasses the first liver pass, it still has to be broken down by the liver, but more of the hormone gets processed first, so less has to be broken down by the liver, hence less harsh on the liver

I follow u, thanks Phate.
    So the cork is pretty much due to my lack of experience IM injecting? Or it's always going to suck a little because of what i'm injecting?

Still keen to get some feedback on this issue aswell from my original post, here it is again..

i am unsure of how to relax the glute muscle while standing, can u guys help? Also, i am worried about lower back pain if i inject glutes, has anyone experienced this?

I follow u, thanks Phate.
    So the cork is pretty much due to my lack of experience IM injecting? Or it's always going to suck a little because of what i'm injecting?

Still keen to get some feedback on this issue aswell from my original post, here it is again..

i am unsure of how to relax the glute muscle while standing, can u guys help? Also, i am worried about lower back pain if i inject glutes, has anyone experienced this?
    easiest way to relax IMO is to prop the leg you are going to inject on a chair or something and put all your weight on the other leg(the one you arent injecting), this way you can relax, or you could lean against a wall and put all the weight on one leg

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    Glutes are the way to go. And I insert the needle in slow and steady--seems to prevent as much bruising. You don't need a qualude to relax--just don't tense your tooch. Don't overthink it. And the prop is going to being a little painful anyway. Switch to E if you need.

leanmuscle is offline Junior Member
    Prop hurts like hell no matter where u shoot it IMO. Ive tried to get away from glute and have been doing quad and delt. Just personal choice.

4th jab was today, the start of week 2. I banged it in my right glute, tried running the barrel under warm water for 30secs aswell b4 inj. I basically tried everything i could to make it as pain-free as possible. It was a little awkward to inject reaching around, but so far the pain is minimal, we'll see how it goes tommorrow.

On a side note, i think the prop is starting to work. I thought i could just be having a good day in the gym, but if i'm having a good day training it's never this good.

The lump is still on my left delt from my first injection a week ago, anybody have a rough idea how long thesetake to go away?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    This is my first cycle and I could not see injecting anywhere else but my glutes. Almost no pain at all.

RipitFuel is offline Associate Member
    so can someone put a light on the hole no blood in the plunger right after u stick it in? the only thing i can think of is that if blood comes in then u hit a vein and not some meat? or is that way off?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It is when you aspirate , you pull the plunger back a little and only as small air bubble should go in, no blood. If blood goes in you are in or to near to a vein and you need to adjust. You can try pulling back or go in deeper or pull out and do it again.

so if u do get blood, u have to pull out.. wil i need to change the needle or throw the Gear away? i am assuming u will need to rewhip the area with alc pad?

i noticed
    http://www.steroid.com/inject.php
    is very good at explaing somethings but not the do u replace the need or gear if blood comes in.

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    Blood in Needle Question??
    Ripit open your own forum for questions but check this one, was posted like 5 days ago about blood coming in. Easiest thing to do is if you have a question read back like 5 forum pages and look for someone who previously asked.

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    4th jab was today, the start of week 2. I banged it in my right glute, tried running the barrel under warm water for 30secs aswell b4 inj. I basically tried everything i could to make it as pain-free as possible. It was a little awkward to inject reaching around, but so far the pain is minimal, we'll see how it goes tommorrow.

On a side note, i think the prop is starting to work. I thought i could just be having a good day in the gym, but if i'm having a good day training it's never this good.

The lump is still on my left delt from my first injection a week ago, anybody have a rough idea how long thesetake to go away?
    Don't be putting the needle under water--this could compromise the sterility of the needle.

I agree glute injections are definately the way to go, compared to delts and quads the pain is minimal. Feels more like a bruise rather than a bullet wound

I'm yet to get blood when i aspirate . Thank f*ck! I hope i never do.

When i do run the barrel under warm water, i make sure the water runs only over the barrel. I'm careful so that none runs anywhere near where the pin is fixed and also so that no water runs anywhere near the plunger. It's this or under the armpit, just depends.

Thread Information