manny is offline Junior Member

will I be clean?

I want to run a cycle over winter break to get stronger for my upcoming baseball season. I have to do prop so I can be clean quickly but I need to get lean at the same time and wanted to use oral winny but lately I've been hearing contrasting info on detection time of winny orals and whether or not NCAA tests for Stanozol. If somebody could fill me in with some information on how long it would take me to be clean after this cycle guaranteed then I would be very happy.
    Test Prop 100mg ed 1-6wks
    Winny oral 50mg eod or ed 1-6wks
    Please let me know as soon as possible how long it would take me to be clean guaranteed so I can start it or alter it. Thanks

bump

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Yea you'll be good in about 3 weeks. Good luck
    Jens

you guys are positive about the 3 weeks? Bc I've heard people say that winny is unpredictable bc it gets stored in metabolites and can be released at any time. I just want to be 100% sure that I'll be clean.

big swoll is offline Member
    yes, the NCAA does test for stanozolol .....im surprised you havent had to sign drug waivers...at my school we have to sign them every year for the ncaa saying that they can come in and test us anytime they want...there is a long list, pretty much all comon AS and some uncommon ones too

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Depends on the test. If they are testing for metabolites then winny is a bad choice.

so there's no way I can be sure with winny when I'll be clean, even the oral winny?

showtime is offline Junior Member
    Manny-

sup bro, i play ncaa ball too, i am also starting a cycle during winter break...i am just gonna do prop, i thought about winny but there bhas been to many contradicting stories about it....if i were you i would just go with the prop, you'll should get some nice gains off of it and you don't have to nworry about it being in your system for too long. i heard 2 weeks ,tops. anyways good luck on your decision and wish me good luck, i start this monday
    .....keep it real bro

i like that idea and thanks for the info man, but I really need to shed some extra flab as well as get stronger and that's why I wanted to use the winny but I guess I have no choice other than to take the prop and hope that a super clean diet and lots of cardio will burn off the fat, the problem is with that I don't want the cardio taking away from my muscle gains.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    i guess primo lasts to long in the system? primo/prop would be nice together IMO

Thread Information