m16a2 is offline Senior Member

glute shot problem

I did my shot yesterday into my left glute and it was very odd. The injection site was a little bit different from the usual -- I hit very far to the left and relatively higher than normal. There was no blood after the injection, however, juice was leaking out of the spot. I really couldn't think of anything to do but hold the hole and hope it would stop soon. After a few minutes it stopped, but still it was very strange. All day, I felt no tenderness like I normally do. Now I wokeup in the morning, and there is NO soreness. There is always a little soreness the next day, but I feel nothing.

Does anyone have any idea what went wrong? I aspirated the needle, and got air, so I thought I would be ok. But the injection basically went to the uppermost, most left part of my left glute. Any ideas?

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    You could've gone straight through scar tissue I guess? But if you've never hit that exact spot I'm not sure.

Bump for you bro and more answers

Aragorn

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Sometimes when i do the glute the gear drips out afterwards... sometimes it doesn't- i don't really know why. Try leaving the pin in after you finish injecting for a few seconds.

I doubt it was scar tissue, because no blood. alright liftchief, i'll give that a try -- thanks

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

Re: glute shot problem

Originally posted by rampage76
    I did my shot yesterday into my left glute and it was very odd. The injection site was a little bit different from the usual -- I hit very far to the left and relatively higher than normal....All day, I felt no tenderness like I normally do. Now I wokeup in the morning, and there is NO soreness. There is always a little soreness the next day, but I feel nothing.

Does anyone have any idea what went wrong? I aspirated the needle, and got air, so I thought I would be ok. But the injection basically went to the uppermost, most left part of my left glute. Any ideas?
    Actually, rampage76, it sounds like you did your shot RIGHT. You probably hit the area where you are supposed to shoot.

I posted on this subject eons ago. In my post I explained exactly where to shoot based on directions given directly to me by my doctor's PA, and a nurse from the Upjohn staff (Upjohn is the manufacturer of Depo-Testosterone [testosterone cypionate ]). Here's a link to the post; and I will bump the post for you: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ghlight=glutes

BASK8KACE, that's great news. Thanks for the heads up

Thread Information