Jackt23 is offline Member

Question Please help...Much needed assistance

Hey guys...i threw a cycle in earlier for somone to critique but noone responded...i did a lil research and foudn that the Anadrol that i had isnt for me so i threw dBol in instead....for best results this is what i came up with but i was hoping somone could tell me what they think....i have 2cc's of sus left from a previous discountinued cycle so i wanted to throw that in somehow......i am thinkin of gettin my shit ordered within the next day or two so if somone could help me out that owuld be great....thanks guys....by the way....im 5'9...160 lbs....liftin for about 3 years...stopped growing...and this is my 3rd cycle but my first two were early unexperienced cycles.....this one is the time to do it right......any feedback would be appreciated...thanks guys....

WeekDianabol Deca Sust Clomid
    1-------------100 mg-----250 mg/week---------
    2-------------200 mg-----250 mg/week---------
    3--20mg/day--200 mg--------------------------
    4--20mg/day--300 mg/week --------------------
    5--20mg/day--200 mg/week --------------------
    6--20mg/day--100 mg---------------------------
    7--20mg/day--100 mg---------------------------
    8-------------------------- --------------50mg/day
    9----------------------------------------50mg/day

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    this time your really not doing it right...no offense though...you can't just do 2 weeks of test....i think you'll get deca dick if you don't run test...try this...Madmax...

sust 500mg for 10 weeks
    deca 200mg for 10 weeks
    d-bol 35 mg for 4 weeks
    clomid for sure
    hcg if you want

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    my boy max got it right !!!bro seriously y need to rethink about actually doing another one and actually research !!!2 weeks of test ?dbol at the end instead of the begiining ?no wondrer the first 2 failed !!!
    1-10 400 test
    1-10 400 deca or id do eq
    1-3 30 mg dbol
    3 weeks after last administration 300 mg clomid day 1 ,100 mgs for 10 days and 50 mgs for another 10 days .hcg not really neccesary make sure u have some anties unless u want someone buying u bra's for christmas !

madmax...thanks for the info...no offence is taken...theonly thing is that i am away at school right now and i dont have an unlimited amout of funds becuase i am not working right now....this is what i have to work with....i have about 100, 5mg russian dbol .....and 1200 mg of deca ..10 tabs of 50mg clomid, and that 2cc of sus 250 left....i havent mad the purchase on the deca, dbol, or clomid yet but its gonna cost me bout 200 bills and thats about all i have to work with...u think i can run somethign withthe deca and dbol and the 2 sus with the clomid or no....and i am a novice so i dont need to hardcore of a cycle even tho i am gonna lift hard as shit on whatever i do so ...im kinda stuck......

big N...the first two failed cuz i didnt lift hard enough and didnt diet right....it wasnt cuz of a stack...ive never stacked before...but i figured cuz the sus takes a lil to kick in that i would start with that...obv im wrong on that one but...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro ,by no means i didnt try to flame ya ,im just saying before u decide to do any as u need to know what ur gettin in too ,u said u researched and it looks that u didnt all that much ,as far as the dieat and training thats 90 % !that is the key without them in check u can be on a supercycle and other then water u aint gaining shit !so iof u do have them now down ,and alomg witha nice solid cycle ....get ready tpo grow !

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    trust me...if thats all you have to go on right now...train a little harder and save up..ive been through the same situation your in...it's better to do it right then to do it wrong.you don't want this one to be another bad cycle...that would make three....do this one right and wait it out till you have the fundage....you'll have much better gains than if you did otherwise..we want to see you grow and do it right so take our advice...good luck...Madmax...

sounds good....thanks guys...i really apreciate the help...i just registed a few days ago and have had much help as well as me throwin in watever it is that i actually do know...haha...well thanks anway

Thread Information